• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I Was So Close To That 10 I Can Still Feel It At The Tip Of My Fingers :lol:

We Shall See What Happens When The 9.5 Touches Down.... I'm A 9.5 In The UB3.0 With The Exception Of The MC's.... Size 10 In V2's And A 9.5 In Any AJ1 After 2013.

All I Can Do Now Is Hope

:lol:
I guess worse comes to the worse you can pull out the insole or sell them for your size.

Shout out to the OG Wave Captains in here. That sizing info is spot on. I went half down on the pre-order and it was no bueno. Wearable, but too snug for my preference. Glad I was able to go TTS on this last drop.

Reactions: JPS
*Jimmies slightly rustled*

I am a size 11 in all my V2s. They fit a tad tight in the toe box but wouldn't size up. My 700s are a 10.5 and fit fine. I have a narrow foot if that matters to anyone. But once again if you went .5 down and your v2s fit good length wise you should be fine.

Also the TTS nonsense always gets on my nerves. I am a 10.5 in jordans these days...used to be an 11....i am an 11 in most nike running shoes except older AM90s which i need an 11.5 in. I am a 9 in chuck taylors. I am a 10.5 in most vans. I am an 11 in UB 1.0s and a 10.5 in 3.0s.

So like i guess il like average all my sizes and decide my TTS is 10.7445929

Never Understood The Whole Pulling Out The Insole Thing.... If They Don't Fit, They'll Be Turned Around Quick Fast! As I Have A Room Full Of Shoes To Take Their Place. :nthat:

Ehm, maybe because taking out the insole can do the difference in many cases meaning you don’t have to sell a shoe you want to wear or go through the hassle of trying to find a 1/2 size bigger. A very easy thing to do to be able to rock a sneaker.

Made more than a thousand on V1 PB that sat in my closet untouched for six months. Definitely worth the hassle.

Waves aren’t PB’s...

Look it doesn’t make sense to ME to buy extra 700’s & sit on them, which is why I said “IMO.” You do you bro. Rake it all in Sneaker Don.

*Jimmies slightly rustled*

I am a size 11 in all my V2s. They fit a tad tight in the toe box but wouldn't size up. My 700s are a 10.5 and fit fine. I have a narrow foot if that matters to anyone. But once again if you went .5 down and your v2s fit good length wise you should be fine.

Also the TTS nonsense always gets on my nerves. I am a 10.5 in jordans these days...used to be an 11....i am an 11 in most nike running shoes except older AM90s which i need an 11.5 in. I am a 9 in chuck taylors. I am a 10.5 in most vans. I am an 11 in UB 1.0s and a 10.5 in 3.0s.

So like i guess il like average all my sizes and decide my TTS is 10.7445929

OK I'm Going With This Man....

Pretty Clear You Have A Well Versed Sneaker Pallet And Those Are The Same Exact Sizing Differences For Me Across The Board :nthat:

*One Question.... Have You Purchased Any Of The Recent AJ3's? (True Blue, Black Cement)... Wondering If You Went 11 Or 10.5 On Those?

Ehm, maybe because taking out the insole can do the difference in many cases meaning you don’t have to sell a shoe you want to wear or go through the hassle of trying to find a 1/2 size bigger. A very easy thing to do to be able to rock a sneaker.

If I Have To Remove Something From A Brand New Item I've Purchased In Order To Make It Work For Me, That Item Aint For Me Homie.

OK I'm Going With This Man....

Pretty Clear You Have A Well Versed Sneaker Pallet And Those Are The Same Exact Sizing Differences For Me Across The Board :nthat:

*One Question.... Have You Purchased Any Of The Recent AJ3's? (True Blue, Black Cement)... Wondering If You Went 11 Or 10.5 On Those?

If I Have To Remove Something From A Brand New Item I've Purchased In Order To Make It Work For Me, That Item Aint For Me Homie.

That Sounds Silly IMO But oK.

the breds were my first yeezy... i wanted to sell them to cop beluga 1.0 but they werent going for much... i ended up just wearing them... i guess it didnt matter anyway since the 2.0s just came out and i copped those instead...

finally got shipment info through my UPS app. Still no email. Uncle Sav switchin it up and shipping from NJ instead of CA...smh. Now I wont get em for another week versus a few days. like always

Back
Top Bottom