Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ā€˜Cream Whiteā€™

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ā€˜Semi-Frozen Yellowā€™

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ā€˜Beluga 2.0ā€™

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I don't understand the Linen launch. YS was a crap experience with the ā€œSale On Holdā€ nonsense. Yet people seem to be hitting on the adidas app. So adidas was holding on to most of the stock?

I don't understand the Linen launch. YS was a crap experience with the ā€œSale On Holdā€ nonsense. Yet people seem to be hitting on the adidas app. So adidas was holding on to most of the stock?

rumor was that there was roughly 5k pairs on YS because they allocated most of the stock to the adidas raffle

Anyone elseā€™s slides from Yeezy Supply got the ā€œYour package has been delayed due to events beyond our control.ā€ message from UPS?

I didn't order slides from them but my YS linens are coming from Easton, PA and showing delivery on Wednesday without delay - so far. So glad its not Cali....

I have a pair of ADC slides that show delivery tomorrow (TUES) from Spartanburg, SC.

Alvahs today
B4A4CE0B-43CA-45B2-94F3-5B31BE28ECAB.jpeg

Guess I shouldn't have sold my Azaels right away. The shoe feels cheap, isn't comfortable imo and fits terribly, but people really dropping $700 on them now

I disagree.

Feels super sturdy and ultra supportive - a la' Nike foamposite.

Fits great if you get the right size for your foot.

I also find it to be an above-average value @ $200 with ortho insole, 3M and glow details.

Guess I shouldn't have sold my Azaels right away. The shoe feels cheap, isn't comfortable imo and fits terribly, but people really dropping $700 on them now
Hard to predict where the market will go. I'm sure a lot of people kicking themselves in the *** for not selling zebras when they were 1k+ or when UB and NMDs could've been flipped for some good profit. Wondering where Alvahs end up. I need a size 9 and need to decide to pick up now or later. Got quite a couple bids in for different shoes during quarantine already and can't pick em all up.

PS knew I should've picked up those reflectives cinders when they were like 330 just to hold. They really shot up, but that dookie brown bottom wasn't doing anything for me even with that reflective stripe

Hard to predict where the market will go. I'm sure a lot of people kicking themselves in the *** for not selling zebras when they were 1k+ or when UB and NMDs could've been flipped for some good profit. Wondering where Alvahs end up. I need a size 9 and need to decide to pick up now or later. Got quite a couple bids in for different shoes during quarantine already and can't pick em all up.

PS knew I should've picked up those reflectives cinders when they were like 330 just to hold. They really shot up, but that dookie brown bottom wasn't doing anything for me even with that reflective stripe

I feel like there's still a good amount of people who won the Alvahs but haven't received them yet because of delivery logistics.

Might put the zebras on the chopping block; they just don't age so well imo.
How do y'all keep that sole looking creamy?

I welcome these black-soled colorways. I will need a donor to replace the soles in my black RF when they eventually get worn out in a few years!

might you look at most of the high fashion shoes they are incredibly uncomfortable run for far more than 700 sadly. Zebras and waves make it hard to spend more than 80 over retail for anything

As To not break the thread rules,I made a post on the legit check page. If yā€™all could have a look for me and give your thoughts, Iā€™d greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom