Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Feels like I'm the only one who prefers the performance over the lifestyles. I like the cut better and I think they have more cushioning. I'm fine if lifestyle pairs are Chi exclusive,while its cool to have, I don't need my shoes to glow.

Quick comparison pic for those that want to see for themselves.
1828F396-C747-48F1-95A3-FEF02D64D771.jpeg
Is the top version the basketball version? I like that one more. The slimmer cut looks better to me. I’m assuming the version Trae Young has was the basketball also? They are both fire but I like that slim cut at the top...give me jordan 1/fog 1 vibes....

Is the top version the basketball version? I like that one more. The slimmer cut looks better to me. I’m assuming the version Trae Young has was the basketball also? They are both fire but I like that slim cut at the top...give me jordan 1/fog 1 vibes....

My only issue with BBall version is the plastic cage... I can only assume it'll just yellow over time.

Either way, I'd be just be happy to own one... no matter which version it is.

The fact that most of the dope yeezy models are impossible to get def got me looking more at jordans as of late....if I can’t get em I ain’t payin resale so it is what it is...
They need to move away from the 350 and move on to other models. Maybe release a 2 or 3 colorways a year and a classic colorway for the holiday season and leave it at that.

My only issue with BBall version is the plastic cage... I can only assume it'll just yellow over time.

Either way, I'd be just be happy to own one... no matter which version it is.
What’s the plastic cage? Are there on feet pics of the basketball version? I’m not seeing what’s wrong with them.

y’all acting like a reflective/non-reflective drop doesn’t happen with almost every yeezy now days..

if we end up getting the basketball version, we’ll still be in good shape... the cut/midsole to the basketball version seems more sleek to me for some reason.

personally going to wait the resale madness out.. if they drop another $100 - $150 in the next few days I’ll make a move, but im not giving up the farm for a shoe that’s most likely going to be a wide spread release a few months from now.

What’s the plastic cage? Are there on feet pics of the basketball version? I’m not seeing what’s wrong with them.

I have no issues with the plastic cage. I'm assuming it's to help with "performance"... I'm just assuming that it'll yellow over time. Would love to have either, but if I could pick one I'd just get lifestyle. Plus with the lifestyle you see more of the pattern whereas with the performance one the cage kinda covers it.

Top is the basketball version. Looks like the black ankle portion is a different padding and the tongue is also different padding - both looks less plush than the Lifestyle version which is understandable. The ankle and tongue on the Lifestyle looks thicker like there is more padding, whereas the Basketball version has a flat ankle piece material and flat tongue to allow for more lockdown when you tighten the sneaker?

I’ve been obsessively thinking about these qntm’s and am more than likely going to bite the bullet today. I had saved up money for the OW’s and since these are going for what I thought they would rn I am tilting heavily toward “**** it.”

I have no issues with the plastic cage. I'm assuming it's to help with "performance"... I'm just assuming that it'll yellow over time. Would love to have either, but if I could pick one I'd just get lifestyle. Plus with the lifestyle you see more of the pattern whereas with the performance one the cage kinda covers it.
Oh so the cage covers the upper? Yea, that might be a little cheesy.

Top is the basketball version. Looks like the black ankle portion is a different padding and the tongue is also different padding - both looks less plush than the Lifestyle version which is understandable. The ankle and tongue on the Lifestyle looks thicker like there is more padding, whereas the Basketball version has a flat ankle piece material and flat tongue to allow for more lockdown when you tighten the sneaker?

Yep, so looks like the padding is different and here's a better look:

84632789_672050410265958_220937131017137730_n.jpg

saw that on twitter too. made a screen print and was going to post it here.

Serpa ATV.... Ideal for oilmen, geologists, rescuers, hunters, fishermen, travelers, and handing out kicks to the masses

Pairs on goat Steady dropping I wonder how much will it drop by Friday 🤔 sure don’t want to pull the trigger now when I could of waited

Back
Top Bottom