Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Damn so I couldn't help people with carts on ADC but I hope I helped enough hit on YS with the checkout link! Really wish I got a 13. If anyone has any leads on a good price or size swap, hit me up!

I hate Adidas got through 3 times could never add to cart
I added to cart after like 20 tries but then after that I couldn't submit payment. I tried 4 different cards, PayPal, logging into my account from a different device. Adidas just didn't wanna take my money.

Was able to secure a 12 for my girl. :pimp:

bmfoot01233089.jpg

is this your girl?

Visa payment processing worked today for a change. Whatever token I got on adc never expired. (Rumor was the token lasted 10 mins, just like the cart). Got 3 out the door w the quickness. All of em crashed, and then email was sent and showed up in order history.

YS was just to make sure wifey got her pair.

So how did today's original release on YS work? I missed it cause I was waiting for the PW page to appear. I hear there was no PW page this time. So what happened, refresh the YS page and the 700 product page appeared or did you have to search for it like the 500 release?

I added to cart after like 20 tries but then after that I couldn't submit payment. I tried 4 different cards, PayPal, logging into my account from a different device. Adidas just didn't wanna take my money.

That's what always happens to me. Can't cart and when I do can't check out

So how did today's original release on YS work? I missed it cause I was waiting for the PW page to appear. I hear there was no PW page this time. So what happened, refresh the YS page and the 700 product page appeared or did you have to search for it like the 500 release?
YS was no password no nothin' just right into, "come and get it!"

ADC was worse, but for obvious WTF reasons.

no pw this time. shoes just showed up on the main page

Copped an 8.5 on Adidas. Anyone know a place that offers size swaps in NYC and how much they charge?

Back
Top Bottom