Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
that geode quality will have u stroking the shoe like its a fluffy cat. it's honestly the best materials on a yeezy i've ever felt. it's that "geode quality doe." :pimp:

i think ima scoop* Geodes LMAO.

*240 or less

tenor.gif

Still need to get these 700 statics man but that 600 price is crazy ...might have to sell these extra nr 350s

No doubt. Get them, you’ll enjoy them. Copped for $225 off OC Ceremony and can’t wait to break them in. Agree with the above comment on the nice materials.
damb 225? i guess thats my price then

damb 225? i guess thats my price then
Hahaha that was a one time price grab I feel. Last deal I saw that good was the analogs for $225 on there that someone posted and I passed on. Regret that one. Still have my Salt 700s though - paid retail :frown:

Question....my geodes are just a tad bit tight my big toe on the left foot touches the toe box slightly which makes it a bit uncomfortable. I’ve only worn them a couple times so haven’t fully broken in that nice material yet. Do the V2s break in after a few wears? They’re the only pair of V2s I have and I went TTS when I should have probably sized up as that’s mostly the case with Yeezys

They’re waiting too long on BBs. The time to strike on those was this year. Everything else they’re releasing from now to the end of the year is trash. I don’t expect V3 to be all that good but we’ll see.

They’re waiting too long on BBs. The time to strike on those was this year. Everything else they’re releasing from now to the end of the year is trash. I don’t expect V3 to be all that good but we’ll see.

They gotta be waiting for basketball season or all-star break.
Hope it doesn't get that light blue 700 treatment. Teased the shoes on feet only for it to never come out.

They gotta be waiting for basketball season or all-star break.
Hope it doesn't get that light blue 700 treatment. Teased the shoes on feet only for it to never come out.

Supposedly they are said to be releasing on all star weekend. So they’ll eventually release, just a long time from now.

Back
Top Bottom