Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Guys are attention whores too

C5B351CD-7F03-47F7-A3C4-79A6BFBFED9C.gif

When Statics first dropped, I felt like they were kind of a strange choice to be an OG colorway.... Now I understand... They truly define the look of the clear stripe V2's. All the other variations take a seat behind. I have statics, both blacks, gitd and clays but honestly.. I'd be good with only Statics and the black NR.

Ready to spend $250 for something else.

When Statics first dropped, I felt like they were kind of a strange choice to be an OG colorway.... Now I understand... They truly define the look of the clear stripe V2's. All the other variations take a seat behind. I have statics, both blacks, gitd and clays but honestly.. I'd be good with only Statics and the black NR.

All clear stripes are horrible.

Only decent colorway is the black static NR since the clear stripe isn’t as noticeable. If they were jet black they would’ve been top 3 V2

So want the static 700s but not ready to pay those prices.
No need bro...just wait for the lundmark 700s. Crazy how lundmarks are going for $100 less on the resale market than static 350s and they look so similar...lundmarks also look better. Really no need to jump on the resale market for yeezys nowadays.

You need to take a seat.

I tried on my lundmarks, fit the same as NR blacks to me. I would say this new model with see thru stripe just have a slightly looser knit to the shoe. Length and width feel the same as previous v2 to me, just with looser knit.

my OG belugas in TTS would kill my toes. The earlier colorways on the V2 had a "tighter" toebox. Majority also says half size up for V2's early on. The see-through stripe V2's felt looser and I started going back to TTS

my OG belugas in TTS would kill my toes. The earlier colorways on the V2 had a "tighter" toebox. Majority also says half size up for V2's early on. The see-through stripe V2's felt looser and I started going back to TTS

I didn’t try for the og belugas back then. I did get the original zebra and breds and they are actually a better TTS fit for me than for example the beluga 2.0

Edit: the sizing inconsistency is frustrating to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom