Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Why do they drop sneakers at 3:27 pst/ 6:27 est on a Tuesday well I guess its Wednesday now? Why would they do that to regular people /customers? whats the reasoning behind it? i was up and undecided on these but i just don't understand why they would do this to hard working people who actually want these?

Sucks that so many people on niketalk wanted these and went to sleep just like an hour or two early its ****** up.

All these "surprise" drops do is ensure that bots eat. Guarantee we'll see resellers with 15+ pairs because 99% of manual users were either asleep or afk.
100 percent agrere, while normal people are sleeping they got auto site monitors doing all the work

Addidas / Yeezys drops you mean? It's not like that with nike / Jordan releases
Jordans/Nike drop at 7am every time

and if the overseas sites release shoes they start at 12am and end at like 5am pst

this is LA PST i'm going by

NOT ONE SHOE SITE DROPS NEW RELEASES AT 12PM, 3PM, 5PM, OR EVEN 9PM 10PM

NORMAL TIMES OF THE DAY

Jordans/Nike drop at 7am every time

and if the overseas sites release shoes they start at 12am and end at like 5am pst

this is LA PST i'm going by

NOT ONE SHOE SITE DROPS NEW RELEASES AT 12PM, 3PM, 5PM, OR EVEN 9PM 10PM
Right but Nike/ Jordan you know its at 7 am unless its some super are out of the blue drop

Right but Nike/ Jordan you know its at 7 am unless its some super are out of the blue drop

Long story short, YS has historically dropped at this time with previous 350 releases.

This is what caused people early on to stay up all night because YS would drop this early.

YS has dropped at more 'regular' times as of late but shouldn't be a shock they went to this drop time for a release like this one.

I've had YS open in another tab in my browser here at work, kept checking every hour on the hour but didn't this one time :lol: hoping for a restock before I leave but I can live without them if I strike out.

Back
Top Bottom