Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Yeezy noob here, which site(s) are you refreshing for a surprise drop? (ducks for cover)

Were the glows easy to get on the shock drop? It was 9:27pm pacific time they sent me the email...

possible surprise drop tonight?

200.gif

I'm awake.

The reality is that the guys with page monitors and a whole bunch of proxies end up benefiting immensely on shock drops. They just run their bots through their 100 proxies or whatever and eat it up the moment it drops.

When you have an established drop time, you have more of a chance if you're team manual.

Dang the glow surprise drop really got everyone on their toes again. This is the most energy I’ve noticed in this thread in a long time.

lol yeah I'm on call starting at 6 am for the next 24 hrs.

It's ok -- I'm sure nobody will have a heart attack or pneumonia or kidney failure or an abscess or meningitis or a drug overdose etc etc in the next 24 hrs in New Orleans!

Must be a resident? Or maybe hospitalist

Dang the glow surprise drop really got everyone on their toes again. This is the most energy I’ve noticed in this thread in a long time.

Absolutely.

I think the value of past reflectives on the resale market plays into it somewhat, but, for a lot of us, the unknown drop time adds some fun...

Door #2, but an academic hospitalist (so I have residents and students and stuff). My bigger concern is the 4 meetings (including a hospital board meeting) tomorrow...

Lol nice. You'll probably have one of each
Hving residents doing most of it is nice. Oschner or tulane? Meetings are a whole diff ball game

They aren’t even showing them on YS

So it has to be a surprise drop. I highly doubt the 6th.
On the contrary, id say thats exactly why itll be the 6th as expected.

The site will go into password mode, then the shoe will show for sale.

Back
Top Bottom