Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
At this point I have yet to hit on a raffle due to my rarer size of 12.5.

So, as I try to maintain #teamretail2019, i've taken it up a notch and paid for 3 add-to-cart services for the 350; SoleStrike, ChampsCarts, and YeezyMafia.

As for the Vanta, I've paid for only 1 add-to-cart service, ChampsCarts.

I want the Vanta's the most though. Anyone had luck with ATC services? Any other recommendations I haven't mentioned?

Last edited:
Is it me or do these static colorways fit looser than the non-static v2's? I just tried on the Clays for the first time with my usual half size up, but it was way looser than my Breds and Beluga 2.0s.

Anybody know how long it takes for a champs purchase to show on my account. Need to spend 75 bucks to get 10 min headstrt

Is it me or do these static colorways fit looser than the non-static v2's? I just tried on the Clays for the first time with my usual half size up, but it was way looser than my Breds and Beluga 2.0s.
they definitely fit looser

Just used 9% cash back to snag a pair of Vantas from Ssense. Only potential problem is they were listed as women's 10.5 = Men's 9, when Adidas is typically 10.5 = 9.5. G

I guess I'll see how they fit when I get them. Should be $281 total after cash back + tax. Was thinking maybe they'd be lower on StockX eventually but size 9 still listed for $340 atm

20190601_155549.jpg
stealthily sleek and loud

It was never bad, it’s just mid for an artist of his stature & really we’re comparing it to all his other classics, it just doesn’t stack up.
True.

Although I would put Ghost Town up there with his best individual tracks.

True.

Although I would put Ghost Town up there with his best individual tracks.
I agree. In terms of lyrical illustration ghost town definitely is up there cuz its intrinsically relatable and the "grungyness" of the audio gives it another dimension.

Went to scoop my Fog 1’s today they had 1 pair of Vantas left in my size 13... Felt really good since I had to work yesterday. My mauves can finally take a break... Good double W Saturday.

edit: I have 3 pairs of 700 V1, the V2 feels the same to me...

What do y’all think market will look like next weekend for black 350s? Reflective and non reflective.

I’m sorry if I offend any anti resell talk old heads in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom