• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Ja1zl_s-200x150.gif

Some of that stuff is actually pretty fly but it’s just too expensive. This is rich ***** stuff lmao
yea i feel you on that haha but posted it just in case anyone was interested. think it comes out to $320 shipped to US or something like that - US retail is i think 295 for those? actually might be more since calabasas + embroidered, 295 is the price of the normal season 5 sweats

So I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on the blue tints from stockx. But I'm not sure if I wanna risk the tight fit. I wear 11 in uncaged ultraboost, eqt (snug) And nmd. I have wide foot so should I just go for the 11.5? Also they only do 20$ off for first timers right?

So I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on the blue tints from stockx. But I'm not sure if I wanna risk the tight fit. I wear 11 in uncaged ultraboost, eqt (snug) And nmd. I have wide foot so should I just go for the 11.5? Also they only do 20$ off for first timers right?

Yes, half size up - if too tight at first remove insole and let PK stretch. Full size might have heel slippage. I am wide-footed and wear 10.5 in UB's/11 in V2's

And yes, $20 off Stockx for first shoe purchase (you'll get a promo code with expiry date upon joining).

sounds like 11.5 will be better for you. and yes, first time purchase promo is $20

I have like 6 StockX accounts how did I miss this code :rofl:

1 time use, new users only (you get 1 for every new account but I've heard the promo used is tied to your address or credit card, meaning if you used it once for 1 address, making a new account to get a new code for a purchase to the same address would invalidate the code). Promo has been running for a long long time tho.

1 time use, new users only (you get 1 for every new account but I've heard the promo used is tied to your address or credit card, meaning if you used it once for 1 address, making a new account to get a new code for a purchase to the same address would invalidate the code). Promo has been running for a long long time tho.
Oh yeah this is why I have so many accounts :lol: I was referring to the $30 Black Friday one.

My non sneakerhead friends let me use their info to get the coupon :lol:

wait there's a $20 off promo for stockx? i just brought something last week for the first time off there and didn't get $20 off welp oh well

its off a new account. You should've got it when you opened an account. Old accounts but first time purchase wouldn't get it

There was a stockx day promo not too long ago too. I think it was 10% off your purchase. I took advantage of that

yea thats why lol my account is a beta account from before stockx opened to the public. i didnt even start using stockx until like a month ago though but i guess that doesn't really matter

Yeah I made a Stockx account and a Goat account when they both just launched. Didn't get any promos in them and except grandfather claused in for lower seller rates in the beginning. Now its leveled out with anybody just joining them. Since I never got the $25 off promo (used to be $25, now its $20 due to people abusing it lol), I made another account just to make my first purchase, after that I reverted back to my main account for buying/selling

Didn’t see this posted in here yet.
25037872_329952074177997_2774229611117019136_n.jpg

I’d say the frequency with which he wears the all white 700 means they’re probably dropping. Weird because the color blocking on the OGs is what makes them pop imo

This thread runs for so many pages and there’s not too many on feet pics. Where they at though? :nerd:

Didn’t see this posted in here yet.
25037872_329952074177997_2774229611117019136_n.jpg

I’d say the frequency with which he wears the all white 700 means they’re probably dropping. Weird because the color blocking on the OGs is what makes them pop imo

These are for the people that say Creams are their favorite 350

Back
Top Bottom