Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Damn I need a size 6 Clay for my kid. Will these be super difficult to get? Sorry I'm old not into Yeezys LOL

giphy.gif

Anyone get shipping on the Geode from ADC? I ordered at 2:30pm and still haven’t received anything. Probably just being paranoid but I usually get shipping Sunday morning latest.

Anyone get shipping on the Geode from ADC? I ordered at 2:30pm and still haven’t received anything. Probably just being paranoid but I usually get shipping Sunday morning latest.

I Received Shipping Confirmation Yesterday For My ADC Order

Last edited:
Damn clays dropping hard on the resell market. Was kinda hoping to flip one to offset the cost of trfrms, but maybe might need to flip two to three. Hoping it won't be too hard to scoop with all the different places dropping em.

We're all hoping you get as many pairs as possible to flip

I know it’s become a standard practice... but resellers have ruined the sneaker game for me. When you see people buying shoes that aren’t even their size just to resell, sometimes I question is it even worth it after the seller fees if you aren’t going to hold onto them for awhile?... it’s annoying in my opinion.

I know it’s become a standard practice... but resellers have ruined the sneaker game for me. When you see people buying shoes that aren’t even their size just to resell, sometimes I question is it even worth it after the seller fees if you aren’t going to hold onto them for awhile?... it’s annoying in my opinion.

Resellers have been around for as long as I can remember in this game. Ain't nothing new and they exist in almost any hobby that can generate profit. It's the bots that really changed the game

If there's anything I've learned about Yeezy's in 2019 is that you go for sizes under 6 and hold on to them for a few months.

Thats what i figured when i got offered for for a good price. Oh well, not to upset about it. What are some ways to detect fakes in mauves. Thanks for the help

I find it hard to tell a good fake from the legit pair. I use YouTube since there are legit check videos for sneakers there. These are a pretty bad fake though

Am I the only one that feels the Geodes is a fake sell out? Lol. I thought they were gonna sit online until after the Analogs released next month, based on the first couple days

Adidas and Nike have both been doing this for awhile now. They manage the release and then issue small restocks to clear inventory at later dates.

Back
Top Bottom