Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
5’10”; 180; 32-33 waist. Here’s some pics, I wouldn’t want them any larger (don’t mind the ratty tee shirt I slept in):
9261D4D0-5015-4258-B484-62AF31597969.jpeg

You just convinced me to cop the Sesames :pimp:

You just convinced me to cop the Sesames :pimp:
They are my favorite 350v2 tbh. I know a lot of people don’t like the gum bottoms but that’s what I like; that’s why I’m looking forward to the Geodes.

Last edited:
In what world do you ever see Yeezys drop below retail :lol:

Especially these which people actually want.
Mauves were had for under retail if you were around. Some sights put them up for under retail or with codes.
But honestly if you want them....buy them now at retail. If anything...if you are on the fence wait to see if they can be had for under retail. But if you actually want them...get them while you are guaranteed retail price.

Havent won any inertia raffles... size too rare. Think I’d rather spend on upgrading my studio montiors this weekend vs. chasing... prolly swing back around for geodes... If YS is not an easy cop, that’ll be it for me this weekend. Ye shrug.

I mean great deal but you got a once in a lifetime deal on them :lol: please don’t compare that to what you can actually get them for

You asked and I answered. If you missed out that ain't my fault

Several people in here got the Salt 700s for under retail as well.

Yeezys under retail is no longer an impossible feat

I think we can all agree though that saying "wait and get them on discount" means.....wait and hope to see that one site that might have them with an applicable discount code and hope you find the code or some one posts and and hope your size isn't rare and they are available at the exact time you find them....and you can land them for under retail.

They can be had for under retail is misleading because its not like you can walk into a store and cop for under retail or they are copiously available. It just means some stores start to discount on a very random and seldom basis. And if you really aren't concerned about scouring the internet all the time to save yourself $40 ish....then cop when you can if you want them.

I’m thinking the same- seem to be everywhere. And not that I put much into the YeezyMafia stock, but looks pretty much double the supply that the salts were.

Read a few days back Inertias are 3X the stock of the Salts in the EU. Not sure if it’s the same as US though.

Back
Top Bottom