• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Adidas-Yeezy-350-V2-Zebra-alt.jpg

IDK, i prefer the monochrome palette on da 500s. it really tones down the bulkiness of the show. there would def be super small exceptions to adding pops/accents of color, but im afraid we would get garbage like those upcoming 350 colorways
but a ton of the earlier 350 colorways would be ideal on the 500, conversely. the breds, the achromatic ones with the stripe (namely the oreos), I think if they could do the shoe one way and the sole another, but complimentary, like the sesame, that'd at least be a breath of fresh air

I think the 700s are classics. They basically look like some New Balance runner and they're not overly chunky like the Triple S.
The colors are clean and they're not overly abundant.
they can stay in people's rotations for decades without looking dated.
someone told me they had OG 700s at my ross, a day after I left back to go to school and I almost punched him through the damn phone. I'm assuming they're gone now but I still kinda wanna check

This right here, I’m also mentally preparing myself for that retail price. Because you KNOW that they are going to be at least $350.xx and up

I know there has been some sizing questions on the Calabasas pants- and I’ve watched the videos posted- but still having trouble going back and forth between S or M.

I am 5’10” 180lbs and normally would go M in any other sweats or M&N authentic shorts...but these look like they run large.

Does anyone think a S would be too tight? Or mediums too baggy/long? (I’d rather have a slimmer fit than baggy)

I know there has been some sizing questions on the Calabasas pants- and I’ve watched the videos posted- but still having trouble going back and forth between S or M.

I am 5’10” 180lbs and normally would go M in any other sweats or M&N authentic shorts...but these look like they run large.

Does anyone think a S would be too tight? Or mediums too baggy/long? (I’d rather have a slimmer fit than baggy)
Go with a small if you want it to fit tight like the Adidas Tiro pants.

Go with a Sm. I am 6' 0" about 190, athletic build. I wear a Med in Calabasas and it's a pretty relaxed fit. I think Mediums would be baggy on you.

Thanks, guys; been leaning toward a small as well. If they fit too tight, lll know to go with mediums on any future pairs.

Back
Top Bottom