Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I’m pretty confident I don’t. I buy **** I couldn’t afford growing up. **** is connected to trauma. New stuff I just get what I like, if I can get it for close to retail or below.
therapy my man. i like the statics, don't like the inertias but won't catch me bashing people who fw them in here |l

But it’s facts. Those Yeezys are trash to me. Sean Wotherspoons are trash to me. If If wasn’t such an important word, it wouldn’t be a part of language. Guess why, it lends things context. I’m just trying to figure out why people will cop those RN Yeezys but say some similar looking basic joints is trash.

Well because they are Yeezys indeed! As much as they look like Payless specials, to us in this hobby, we know they ain’t, same goes for all the dad shoe valencianas, all the 400$ + common projects, YSL boots, etc, you can find a much cheaper version of any hyped/lux kick, yet we all know ya won’t be caught dead in some knock off 1’s, hell most of ya won’t be caught dead in some team Jordan’s, so the what “if” Logic is dumb as hell and flawed....you are entitled to not liking these because taste is subjective, I personally LOVE the silhouette, Remind me of the old school Cordell Stewart’s from back in the day which I LOVED in high school, that bulky midsole with the details is just dope

E46A3FB9-6A6A-4248-A435-96C0E41526F4.jpeg

Ya just need to enjoy the kicks or not, critique them or not, but stop trying to rationalize why someone’s opinion is different from yours....and yes part of the appeal of these without a doubt is the Yeezy brand....but that goes for everything we buy.

if you woudlve asked me in the beginning of the year what yzy would i put in my top 5, this wouldn't have been it chief. (sesame not placed bc i have not UNDS'd yet). Thanks to the folks who urged me to cop

image_from_ios.jpg

opinions =\= facts

LMAO
Tell that to Trump and the whole Republican Party. They do in today’s world, which brings me back to my original point. Them static Yeezys are trash, but they say Yeezy. Just like Rafs are trash but they say RAF.
Well because they are Yeezys indeed! As much as they look like Payless specials, to us in this hobby, we know they ain’t, same goes for all the dad shoe valencianas, all the 400$ + common projects, YSL boots, etc, you can find a much cheaper version of any hyped/lux kick, yet we all know ya won’t be caught dead in some knock off 1’s, hell most of ya won’t be caught dead in some team Jordan’s, so the what “if” Logic is dumb as hell and flawed....you are entitled to not liking these because taste is subjective, I personally LOVE the silhouette, Remind me of the old school Cordell Stewart’s from back in the day which I LOVED in high school, that bulky midsole with the details is just dope

Ya just need to enjoy the kicks or not, critique them or not, but stop trying to rationalize why someone’s opinion is different from yours....and yes part of the appeal of these without a doubt is the Yeezy brand....but that goes for everything we buy.
The if this is annoying to you, the ya just thing is equally as annoying and condescending to me. You ain’t got all the answers sway. This is a sneaker forum not the Harvard debate club, I don’t gotta respectfully disagree or just critique the shoe and keep it moving and you ain’t the etiquette police. As long as I’m not selling or buying or trading, can say what I want Moe. You can choose to respond or not. If it’s been overstated ad naseum so be it. There’s a reason **** is called a cliche, it’s probably true.

Tell that to Trump and the whole Republican Party. They do in today’s world, which brings me back to my original point. Them static Yeezys are trash, but they say Yeezy. Just like Rafs are trash but they say RAF.

The if this is annoying to you, the ya just thing is equally as annoying and condescending to me. You ain’t got all the answers sway. This is a sneaker forum not the Harvard debate club, I don’t gotta respectfully disagree or just critique the shoe and keep it moving and you ain’t the etiquette police. As long as I’m not selling or buying or trading, can say what I want Moe. You can choose to respond or not. If it’s been overstated ad naseum so be it. There’s a reason **** is called a cliche, it’s probably true.

Calm down chief, you putting wayyyy too much energy into stating your point that you hate the shoe...GOOD FOR YOU, 326$ extra in your pockets.

Nike Air Field General . Man those being back some memories. Remember my grandfather taking me by Footaction and these caught my eye. Loved the Steelers and specifically Slash. Dope shoe too

I remember I had the Carolina blue and black CW too...when I showed up first day of Sophmore or Jr year with them on I was LIT.

what’s wrong with my shoes? :nerd:

if some of you guys’ opinion was as important as you think it is, you’d be getting paid to express it

I’m happy to see GOAT is keeping up with StockX pricing fluctuations :smile:

3M Static’s prices are dropping quickly on both sites :D

Back
Top Bottom