Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
When ya cop 3 pairs for personal pairs, how are you guys wearing them? Like do you rock one til you beat it to the ground or do you wear them just to the point they no longer look crispy and then sell them? I ask because I havent beaten shoes since high school. I have too many to wear 1 pair that much, i always assume people on this forum have the same situation. Plus copping 3 pairs of yeezys isnt a novice move. I have pairs that fall apart after years but rarely do i ever wear a shoe enough to the point I need back up pairs.

Most of the time I wear my sneakers daily until they get all beat and living in NY, that's not too difficult to accomplish.

I never like selling personal pairs. I much rather give them to family or my boys that aren't in the position to be able to throw away money on sneakers like Yeezys as most of us do, bro.

-Drew

E76BAF1D-40B2-46B6-BFB7-E63FB0708815.jpeg
Eeh they ok, definitely not worth the 300$. Upper feels as stiff if not more than the OGs and the Mauves.

if those 700 v2 3x black drop theyre shooting straight to GOAT adidas yzy.

Personally never been a fan of the predominantly black Adidias Yeezy models, and as of right now those 700s aren’t changing that.

If someone sees these wack 700 V2's for retail or something, let me know. iSlept, signing off :lol:

I thought I was buying utility black 500s and seller (non eBay) duped me and gave me all black 700s. Swears they’re real but I know better. I’m fd and have to keep them so I’ll use them for grass cutting when spring comes around. I don’t like the colorway especially after getting mauves for Xmas.

I thought I was buying utility black 500s and seller (non eBay) duped me and gave me all black 700s. Swears they’re real but I know better. I’m fd and have to keep them so I’ll use them for grass cutting when spring comes around. I don’t like the colorway especially after getting mauves for Xmas.

F'd how?

Return them fakes. Contact ebay

Back
Top Bottom