Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
For the record, since there are more complaints for Yeezy Supply and compliments, I have only had an issue with them once and it was for a pair of socks that arrived 1 month later. I've purchased the rest and received timely delivery (within 10 days since they do ground from west coast to east for me):

Calabasas: OG, Grey, Black
700: OG (preorder), OG and Mauve
350: Cream, Butter, Zebra, Sesame (delivery 12/3)
500: Blush, Super Moon Yellow, Black

All with no issues. Only had an issue with socks I ordered during the crazy cream restock.

Man i have always been a YS fan. In the earlier days they (for me at least) were the only way i was getting shoes. The only "complaint" i can say was the super long delay on the OG wave runner drop. But everyone got delayed on that and it did say "pre-order" even though the date got moved post ordering to later.

For the most part if i order shoes i want them to wear. So if YS takes 3 weeks to ship i usually don't care. I don't need the shoes to stunt or sell right away. So Yes, they can be slow on shipping but I have never not got what i ordered

All YS
OG Waves
Cream first drop
Beluga 2.0s
Blue Tint
Wave second stock
now sesames (supposed to arrive on monday)

with YS it's kind of like ASSC, you wait till you can't and then just file a charge back.
That’s what I did with my mauves got provicial credit on my acct but since ys shipped they may take it back or I just got a free pair

IMG_5137.JPG
TTS for me

Keep saying I’m done for the year after og ub and I keep forgetting about the yellows :/

350 v2s are TTS in length. The issue for me has always been the narrow part between the front and back where it curves from out to in and in to out.

The Zebras definitely weren't TTS for me. No way I would have been able to finagle those. I'm an 11 or 11.5 in every sneaker I've ever owned but needed a 12 in the Zebra.

Back
Top Bottom