• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
beluga and zebra is the best v2 for me. sold the breds and black/white

still deciding if I am getting the beluga 2.0 or the fog mallows

V1's didn't age well

I think the fakes/knockoffs of the V1 print killed the look of the V1 tbqh. Adidas/Kanye were wise in tailoring the look of the V2 through it’s materials/PK instead of an all-over print on it’s upper.

do you guys throw your yeezys in the washer in separate or the same pillowcase? would appreciate a quick answer Im about to throw them in

do you guys throw your yeezys in the washer in separate or the same pillowcase? would appreciate a quick answer Im about to throw them in

I'd do diff pillowcases just in case. I dont think it'll bleed though

just threw the creams in diff white pillowcases, delicate wash, cold water, first time doing it lets see how it goes

I would like to know this too...I have the all black color so I don’t have to worry but I want zebras at some point :nerd:

Yeah the knit will get cleaned but RIP to the folks throwing creams in the washing machine.

Y'all don't remember what water did to your spacejam soles?

I would like to know this too...I have the all black color so I don’t have to worry but I want zebras at some point :nerd:
I wear the ish out of my Zebras so I throw them in the washing machine often using the Reshoevn8r launder system. They come out looking fresh AF! Zero issues.

46895EFC-71AD-475F-9E48-947DAA132D4B.jpeg

I see you all

Back
Top Bottom