Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
so I guess I did indeed take the L from A Ma Maniere...ordered on Saturday as soon as they went up on their site. The charge has been pending and now as of tonight its no longer there. Pretty crappy customer service you dont even get an email saying the order was cancelled? Kinda sucks because the Mauves were widely available for 2 days while I awaited my shipping confirmation. Oh well, its just shoes, not life or death.
Damn man I'm in the same situation. Statement says Charged from them and another transaction from them says pending. Might just have to order somewhere else.

SNS dropping some knowledge on their raffle page

The king of retweets Kanye West blesses us with a retro of the YEEZY BOOST 350 V2s, the “Zebra”. So, we took a few minutes and looked into it. You are welcome.

- Zebras sleep standing up (You can do that to with your new YEEZY BOOST)

- In Ancient Rome, Grevy’s zebra were trained to pull chariots at Roman circuses under the alias ‘hippotigris’ (‘horse-tiger’)

- "Tijuana Zebras" are not zebras (You got pranked by local mate)

- The name “zebra” comes from the Old Portuguese word ‘zevra’ which means “wild ***” (Yes WILD ***)

SNS Online raffle pair came in. Made in China. Anyone know what the difference is between India and China pairs?

Yeah my SNS pair is a China pair as well.

Im not sure if there's really any difference though.

-Drew

From what I've seen

1st run say made in China
New batch say made in India
Fake say Made in Vietnam

Bro even ye thinks he's designing the finished product. And in interviews talks like he owns Adidas and is majority holder. So can you blame the average consumer? Lol.
You right lol. But us NTers ain’t no average consumers when it comes to kicks

Damn man I'm in the same situation. Statement says Charged from them and another transaction from them says pending. Might just have to order somewhere else.

So I check this morning and the disappeared pending charge from last night, has now reappeared as a completed transaction. So I have no idea what’s going on ha ha. Still no emails other than the original order confirmation. Happy Halloween lol

Sheesh, props to SNS for my win but their customer service in UK is shocking.

It’s like communicating with high 10yr olds.

So I check this morning and the disappeared pending charge from last night, has now reappeared as a completed transaction. So I have no idea what’s going on ha ha. Still no emails other than the original order confirmation. Happy Halloween lol
I ordered from them too, and I'm in the same boat...I ordered before ADC went live because I had stuff to do all day Saturday and I didn't feel like looking at a splash page. If I knew the release would've been that easy on ADC I would've went that route instead.

I ordered from them too, and I'm in the same boat...I ordered before ADC went live because I had stuff to do all day Saturday and I didn't feel like looking at a splash page. If I knew the release would've been that easy on ADC I would've went that route instead.

me as well. But for someone who has never gotten past splash, I jumped on a place I could cart and buy instead of risking the same fate I had every other release.

Bro even ye thinks he's designing the finished product. And in interviews talks like he owns Adidas and is majority holder. So can you blame the average consumer? Lol.

He prob comes up with the concepts and inspirations and has the final say on what actually comes out

But yeah people who don’t know designers have teams should prob do some research :lol:

Back
Top Bottom