Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I honestly like how available Yeezy's are. Personally, I love the silhouette, and they will still hold exclusivity amongst the average of society. Most individuals won't spend over $100 on a pair of shoes, especially sneakers. And if we want to be completely honest, 99% of the population don't even know what a Yeezy is.

For some, it all comes down to what resell value is. For others like myself, I just like the shoe. I don't care if my next door neighbor has them. If these were a $39.99 GR, I'd still buy them... because I like them. Value should be based on how it makes you feel, not how much it's worth.

My pair shipped, but the courier they chose is currently on strike so I'm not gonna get it for a bit :smh:|l

I honestly like how available Yeezy's are. Personally, I love the silhouette, and they will still hold exclusivity amongst the average of society. Most individuals won't spend over $100 on a pair of shoes, especially sneakers. And if we want to be completely honest, 99% of the population don't even know what a Yeezy is.

For some, it all comes down to what resell value is. For others like myself, I just like the shoe. I don't care if my next door neighbor has them. If these were a $39.99 GR, I'd still buy them... because I like them. Value should be based on how it makes you feel, not how much it's worth.
BS you would not buy if they were a $40 GR with no attachment to kanye. You probably wouldnt even know they exist if this was true

Well yeezy being available is better than off whites only being available to NYC and bot boys

And those who say they don’t use bots and have incredible luck or whatever

No bots bro, just gotta do your homework so you're one step ahead of everyone else. Also gotta count for all variables that Nike could throw at you. Always have an iPhone and Android :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SNS arriving today and ADC arriving tomorrow. I did just get the ADC email for shipping, seems like they were a little delayed with sending it if its arriving tomorrow!

I also like that the value of these are staying near retail. There was always a bit of me that felt paranoid copping a $220 shoe and then telling myself “don’t get these dirty- they’re worth $700” or whatever. Psychologically I worry less when the prices are lower lol

I wish I would have copped the mauves on Mr. Porter so I could make use of this AMEX $75 back promo...SIGH

BS you would not buy if they were a $40 GR with no attachment to kanye. You probably wouldnt even know they exist if this was true

Lol word. That's me I would not drop 220 if they weren't associated with kanye. Basically glorified roshes thank God I did not drop a grip on any nor do I have the plug. I wish they would drop 750s again tho. Same thing apply I wouldn't drop 350 but theyre different in a good way to me than other sneakers on the market while being endorsed by ye lol

Whether people wanna admit it or not, everyone has a little hype beast in them...

None of this works with out that being the case and that’s real talk.

Idc how much of an outsider and individual u wanna be the whole colab and endorsement mentality of the sneaker culture from Jordan to kayne even some popular shoe celebrities.

It’s there for hype

wrong thread

Attachments

• B48E92E1-98EB-4029-BD64-38000FF2DEDD.png
    B48E92E1-98EB-4029-BD64-38000FF2DEDD.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,331
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom