Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I mean some shoes ARE meant for a season, you ain’t gonna rock no duck boots in the middle of summer or a pair of boat shoes in the middle of winter..lol

I would advice against wearing a white silhouette shoe in the winter too, hence why the Waverunners are a better summer shoe and why the mauve colorway just goes better with fall/winter tones, not really about being a fashion God or anything, just common sense, however is your shoe and you are free to wear whenever, as I won’t stop from pulling out my Waverunners in the winter as long as is not snowing.

Y’all being mad extra bc people wear what they want or they wear certain shoes for certain reasons?

Y’all prob the same dudes that don’t tip at restaurants bc it’s too mainstream

Why you stay instigating :lol:
It was just an innocent comment about how people treat their sneakers on a forum dedicated to sneakers. There was no criticism towards the person at all - ain't no diss or anything.

Got these camo Zara bikers ready to go for the mauves
CF0034FD-2C0F-419E-868C-A1EC63205DAA.jpeg

As well as these GStar hunter green bikers
E32BB622-A9C4-45A0-888D-1A8A409CBE04.jpeg

Who this woman all on you bro? I'm bouta snitch.

lol jk

Gimme some fits for maybes before I pull the trigger.

Also, think I should cop the 11 or 12? Since 11.5 is gone now. Free shipping on Adidas. They taxing 20 on Yeezy and not shipping for 2 weeks. F them.

Gimme some fits for maybes before I pull the trigger.

Also, think I should cop the 11 or 12? Since 11.5 is gone now. Free shipping on Adidas. They taxing 20 on Yeezy and not shipping for 2 weeks. F them.
12. Better to be too big than too small.

As far as fits, just but the kix and build around them. No need to have fits laid out on your bed until they show up.

I mean some shoes ARE meant for a season, you ain’t gonna rock no duck boots in the middle of summer or a pair of boat shoes in the middle of winter..lol

I would advice against wearing a white silhouette shoe in the winter too, hence why the Waverunners are a better summer shoe and why the mauve colorway just goes better with fall/winter tones, not really about being a fashion God or anything, just common sense, however is your shoe and you are free to wear whenever, as I won’t stop from pulling out my Waverunners in the winter as long as is not snowing.

in SF, with the weather a constant 50-70 degrees year round, anything flies.

i get what you’re saying though

Yeah you show 'em.....by buying the wrong size shoe

Calm down tough guy.

My wave runners are a 12. Just not sure if I wanted another 12, since my regular size is an 11.5 in other shoes. But I haven't tried them on in any other sizes than the 12 so was checking for insights. Lol show em.

Grabbed the 11.5 from Yeezy supply. At first didn't want to cop because of the 20 dollar shipping.. but then checking out through Adidas, they have free ship, but then charging 18 for tax lol. And they didn't have the 11.5 so I just bit that bullet.

F it, I copped them. Rather get them now than later on wishing I picked up and can't get my size for retail. Just waiting on that tracking number from Adidas. Love living in Jersey, no sales tax on kicks.

Calm down tough guy.

My wave runners are a 12. Just not sure if I wanted another 12, since my regular size is an 11.5 in other shoes. But I haven't tried them on in any other sizes than the 12 so was checking for insights. Lol show em.

I was literally in your same predicament, my size 8.5 sold out which is the size of my OGs however those were very snugged at the tow box and literally killed my feet breaking them in, so I know for a fact they run half a size small so I either went with the 8 or the 9, got the 9 based on my previous experience

Just got a confirmation email from one of my raffles, but since I realized, I had to go up 2/3 on Saturday I cancelled.

Anyone have any experience purchasing from A Ma Maniere? Just wondering how soon after order confirmation do they usually send a shopping notification?

The not wearing certain shoes in specific seasons is more of a common sense thing to me. In the fall and winter here (NC) it gets moderately cold that thin shoes (primeknit, flyknit etc) aren't practical if I'm going to be outside a lot that day because the ground is going to stay wet, also it wouldn't make sense for me to wear lightly colored shoes that show and collect dirt easily, and/or shoes with suede, and nubuck that get damaged from moisture...but to each its own.

Back
Top Bottom