• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
LTRxvhi.jpg

I think I could have gone TTS for my 350s. How much space do you guys have in front of your toes? My foot reaches the bottom of my thumb.

Thinking about painting the midsole accents black on those kiwis. PS boys, help me out with that real quick.
Yeah i agree. That forefoot ‘splatter’ thats black on the og would look great black on these.

Which is why i say they cheaped out. They could do it, its going to look better, bet they didnt to save cost.

500s I want every color since those are what got me into Yeezy brand but the pastel joints probably a pass. Salts a cop. Show us a peak at those v2 500s Ye:nerd:

500s I want every color since those are what got me into Yeezy brand but the pastel joints probably a pass. Salts a cop. Show us a peak at those v2 500s Ye:nerd:
He’s busy standing on tables, talking about flying cars, and making people google the word diatribe

How have trainers/kanye west got to become so political?

Quite annoying how become wearing his footwear makes me "choose sides". Got me feeling some type of way that I'm not choosing either side.

I'm impartial to all of this as a black Brit.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom