Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
The presale is probably going to be the pairs that boutiques and other retailers would have gotten. Then the Saturday release will be the same amount of stock as the other recent 350s.......overall making amount of pairs exactly the same as recent 350s (or even less lol)

The presale is probably going to be the pairs that boutiques and other retailers would have gotten. Then the Saturday release will be the same amount of stock as the other recent 350s.......overall making amount of pairs exactly the same as recent 350s (or even less lol)

That’s a dumb assumption

Are most just being lazy calling this week’s whites a cream restock or are they a NOT a pure white cw? Please advise.

sidebar: ADC & YS shipped my 7 hundos.

These the same as the Creams that dropped earlier. The shoe isn't pure white though. If you look close enough you can see small hits of a creamy yellow and the translucent outsole is kinda cream yellow. From far away the entire shoe looks pure white though.

14 colorways with 10-11 of them being very limited releases.

My issue is why would they make a surplus of Creams and withhold other cws from us via limited releases? Makes 0 sense.
The creams aren’t a bad colorway. Don’t worry I’m sure we’ll see more colorways receive this massive gr treatment. 10-11 colorway’s weren’t very limited. I’m sure other members in this thread obtained at least a few pairs if not every colorway.

There's no reason for adidas & kanye to lie about this being the largest yeezy release ever. In fact they have plenty of reason to say the opposite.

There's no reason for adidas & kanye to lie about this being the largest yeezy release ever. In fact they have plenty of reason to say the opposite.
Maybe the largest release on adc and yeezysupply..........just some conspiracy theories/food for thought

I can never find this thread. Until someone posted a link in another thread I thought it was ghost.

Back
Top Bottom