ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get so salty at myself for not having the energy to try these damn raffles, it's always beer, scotch, football, work or booty keeping me away. 

uhmm i just won at adidas. lets just say... its not a raffle
pimp.gif
 my man

Nope super rigged
I know of dudes paying off FootAction and the 34th Footlocker, (always the weirdos who don't know how to act). But for HoH 34th, I'm not sure I'm positive they're legit or at least the most legit of these stores.

If you're gonna pay em off, don't make it hot. Don't pull up to the line in a whip, look at everyone and move sus, go in the store and start staring at nothing, then go the back. If I wanted to I could've just recorded some dude doing all of this and get someone fired.

I know of dudes paying off FootAction and the 34th Footlocker, (always the weirdos who don't know how to act). But for HoH 34th, I'm not sure I'm positive they're legit or at least the most legit of these stores.

If you're gonna pay em off, don't make it hot. Don't pull up to the line in a whip, look at everyone and move sus, go in the store and start staring at nothing, then go the back. If I wanted to I could've just recorded some dude doing all of this and get someone fired.

u saw me? lolol

anyone have their ip banned from stefania besides me lol

best part is i got moonrocks from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom