ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Bait blocked me on instagram for exposing them in the comment section... wow.... 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

These Shops have no Limit to hiding the Corruption 

I hope they ALL LOSE THEIR ACCTS

Last edited:

you got UGGS????

:tongue:
I'm confused here

The online Rep told you to go to the store n buy a pair before they opened up??

Thee Heck is going on????? 
lol i feel bad retelling the story, but eh this is what the forum is for... My reserved pair showed as purchased the morning of before the store even opened. Found out some staff member tried sneaking out my activation code on the list so that it said "already purchased" on the system, and that they can purchase my 10.0 for themselves, **even the photographer who was just hired to take pics for the event was saying there some shady **** in the back low key.

But when I went there I showed them and even saw my name on a list (about 3/4 pages, with about 50 names each page). They took a while and they gave me my pair.  :nthat:

Damn that is so shady! Wtf
Good for you

I already know the answe but i need opinions to know im not delusional.

Me getting: Black 750

Him getting: DS pirates + DS moonrock + $200

I am saying HECK NO!!!!!!

Is this deal even even?

I thought straight up was more than enough. lol.

Thoughts

I'd help chase down a robber, I've actually done before and will do it again. What goes around comes around. 

Is this deal even even?

Thoughts
You have to look at the market value for each to see if its a fair assessment. It could vary in your area, but PB $800 and MR $800 right now (maybe?) + $200 is still only $1800. That's low for a 750.

Last edited:

Is this deal even even?

Thoughts
unfortunately....

it is a pretty even deal.

considering black 750 are around 2K...

ds pirates= 800

ds moonrocks= 800

+200

puts you at about 1800= "fair" resell price

Is this deal even even?

Thoughts
Sounds good to me. The 750s are the best

Just got first shipping email from ADC. Shipping says it'll be here by Wednesday. It's a good Monday 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Thank you...

I'm debating just waiting it out also until pairs come in lol.

I also sold red octobers saturday for $4k

So im even thinking just keeping the 2 and cashing out lol.

I did pay retail for the PB's also lol...

I'll have to think

to the idiots who said they would've helped stop that robber, kill yourselves please....imagine you trip the dude, he lands on his face rolls over pulls the gun out and shoots you in your dumbass head....bye bye for a pair of shoes that didn't even belong to you. New breed of people I swear

So Bait blocked me on instagram for exposing them in the comment section... wow.... :wow:
Right on bro. I'm gonna copy and paste 15 comments or so off of here and send an email to corporate about there backdoor bs. Obviously I can't do anything about this last raffle, but they're losing business because of there shenanigans. So they need to know that next time I want to get a pair of new balance and they're the same price as new balance.com I'm gonna go there instead of going locally. **** bait

Right on bro. I'm gonna copy and paste 15 comments or so off of here and send an email to corporate about there backdoor bs. Obviously I can't do anything about this last raffle, but they're losing business because of there shenanigans. So they need to know that next time I want to get a pair of new balance and they're the same price as new balance.com I'm gonna go there instead of going locally. **** bait

if you care to add fuel to the flames...i won a raffle there once and when I went to pick up, the pair that I had won fair and square mysteriously disappeared. rather than helping me out in any way they pretty much said i was SOL. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom