ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my TDs after wearing them like crazy. No sole chipping but hard to avoid scuffs if you drive, fly or walk around a lot

I'm surprised none of the custom paint dealers has come up with some sort of paint on sole protector like a translucent plasti-dip that you could eventually remove. Or even like an industrial strength crep protect type product that could be sprayed on your outsole to keep it from wearing down.

It's 2015 already, get with it Science!

edit - I also find it hard to believe adidas didn't just make the outsoles higher quality. Kinda makes me regret striking out on the MRs a little less, only a little though.

Last edited:
Adidas needs to keep the Yeezy line limited to be honest. Seeing a general release of a Kanye West designed shoe just seems weird and unnatural. It would be cool if he had a takedown, less expensive/more available "YZY" line with other designers at the helm.
I wonder if Adidas soon realises that they need to check up on these masses of fakes on eBay and in general and stop releasing useless same colored tan 350s that are taking away from its exclusivity. Resell prices dropped like hell on the MRs. Might be a sign for that little hype Adidas created to be over soon. Had a good thing going for them, but if things continue with how bad these releases are handled, more colorways, the general awful quality of those shoes, they will make sure the hype will be dead within the next 3-4 months.

Last edited:
Quality on the MRs is trash compared to the TDs, one of my pairs has a glue stain on the toe 
laugh.gif

I haven't been massively impressed with the MR either, quality of the sole on me PB's seemed quite a lot nicer. It's a shame.

just reported 20+ listings ... its like pissing in the wind... can someone create a bot for this ? lol 

Last edited:
I just unds  mine tonight and  wow   these things are comfortable.  

also  I call BS  to the guy that  was 10  and fit in an 8  or  7.5.  Mine fit  good  but  snug.  I don't see  how some of the people saying  they  managed to fit  their foot  in them.

Last edited:
Hey can you guys legit check this pair of moonrocks for me please? The seller selling it for 750USD fyi . THANKS!!

last pic says oneness... guess thats the source. Hotel pic, maybe thats just a rest stop on the journey :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the relevance of any of those photos aside from the first one.

The first picture was trying to be slick
Second picture was a close up of the phone number to the establishment where the pic was taken
Third was google street view
Last was the distance to go thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom