ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all sold out, resell is ur best bet homie
FT3eay

received all my pairs just now. got the same pending notification on my fedex tracking as someone else reported on here, but they finally delivered the packages at 8:38PM. sizing is definitely the same as my PB and TD. women product page is kind of pointless, they basically gave me the correlating male size but has a sticker stating its size in female - sizing, shape, etc. all looks identical from my point of view. they didn't even change the image at the top left of the shoebox label to reflect a female. nevertheless, happy with my pairs.

So what're these rumors about 350s restocking every month? I kind of heard something similar from someone I spoke with, curious where the info's coming from or what other people heard.

So what're these rumors about 350s restocking every month? I kind of heard something similar from someone I spoke with, curious where the info's coming from or what other people heard.
rumors went from 1 yeezy per month for the next 6 months to one yeezy in the next 6 months lol

Last edited:
don't let the big $$ figure blind you. the red flags are there for an obvious scam. asking for overnight shipping and brand new account made within days. obviously you want it to be legit cause its $1200 but thats exactly what the scammer wants you to believe. the next day shipping gets the shoe to them immediately then they file a chargeback and your shoes and $$ gone. don't be dumb

What if you scam the scammer by taking his money and ship him some roshes...

got my Barney's pair today and they never even sent me a shipping confirmation. My order is still "processing" on BNY.com 
laugh.gif

and to concur what someone probably already said, women's MR's are just men's MR's in a size bigger. You'll still get a Men's pair if you got a "women's" pair. 

hate him or love em. ye has created jobs for people aka resellers. benjaminkickz aint nothin without yeezy. u hear that benji u nothin without ye. yeezy taught u !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom