ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy Talk spouting that they'll be a yeezy release every month till April... I don't know if my heart can handle this two month straight, let alone 5

ish is crazy if true

im legit done with all other shoe purchases sorry Jordan and everyone else

in regards to Mr. Porter.

it was one per order. some orders slipped through.

if you had multiples in your cart and your order was flagged, they would cancel the extra items, but would still grant you the one pair.

I ordered 2 from the release , got 1 cancelled , the other still shows in my cart just can't check out . Hope there is a restock lol

I always thought you go for what you liked more 
nerd.gif

how much did you spend on  the raffle?
im all about the resell. lol. not even my size.

paid 300. 8 slots, 1 winner, 3 people take back 200

but some **** went down and i have to take the cash now.

honestly pissed off about the situation but i came up in the end. so whatever.

Both my Y-3 pairs shipped out today (ordered them Friday morning). They were not in the US until today, and I had a message saying that they were transferring from Italy warehouse to US distribution center. Most sizes weren't available when I checked out, and some were added back later, so it is possible people managed to backdoor more pairs later on.

So I got contacted asking if I would take a 12 instead of a 12.5.

I'm really looking to wear these and not just resell them. I got a big foot and wear 13s and 14s usually for just about all sneakers. I see people say size down and some say tts. Just not sure what to do on this. Do I just take the 12 and take out the insole or something??

ish is crazy if true

im legit done with all other shoe purchases sorry Jordan and everyone else
like i stated.. Adidas going for the Jugular.. 

gonna try their best to make nike releases a 2nd thought.. 

Nike have not done themselves any favors by the steady diet of trash, and re-re-retroed releases, 

Heavy is the head, that wears the crown..  

Y-3 drop was so sus. It had to be an inside job. Why tf would they even put the shoes up on their servers so early?

A lot of those small boutique websites with the Moonrocks had the sloppiest web designs and those shoes didn't even get backdoored days before release.

There must be that 1% of insiders hoarding the 99%. This **** is too real. 
mean.gif

I'm really looking to wear these and not just resell them. I got a big foot and wear 13s and 14s usually for just about all sneakers. I see people say size down and some say tts. Just not sure what to do on this. Do I just take the 12 and take out the insole or something??
Or just take the size and contact Sole Supremacy for a size swap for like $25 or whatever they charge.

Take em and you can eventually swap for your size 

Both my Y-3 pairs shipped out today (ordered them Friday morning). They were not in the US until today, and I had a message saying that they were transferring from Italy warehouse to US distribution center. Most sizes weren't available when I checked out, and some were added back later, so it is possible people managed to backdoor more pairs later on.

really surprising they shipped orders before the saturday release.

How'd you get the link btw?

like i stated.. Adidas going for the Jugular.. 
gonna try their best to make nike releases a 2nd thought.. 
Nike have not done themselves any favors by the steady diet of trash, and re-re-retroed releases, 

Heavy is the head, that wears the crown..  

they def are bro

an im serious with the info that came out today and yesterday from @yeezytalkworldwide @jrsole

ADIDAS IS NOT PLAYING GAMES

saying Adidas is going for Nikes jugular is in no way an overstatement.

but like it was already said Nike is doing nothing to help themselves...right now.

this is the best thing for sneakers though because Adidas is pushing stuff out that we clearly want and Nike sooner or later will give us better products.

hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom