ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got shipping your boy Ate yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Wow didn't think it would go through just seen the shipping on ups my choice if you got through yesterday you good! :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone into Photography? Who wants to trade me 2 Moonrocks for a Canon 5D MKIII with a lense... I know someone would do this trade...

a $2,500 camera for two pairs of shoes that won't total close to $2k?
reported

Anybody wanna help a brother out with restock or sell me a pair for retail, i just want one pair of MR 350s :frown: Been watching this since saturday morning. 

Just got shipping for undefeated your boy Ate yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Wow didn't think it would go through just seen the shipping on ups my choice if you got through yesterday you good!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

@exo1127  
smokin.gif

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif1.gif

lol I knew to stay calm and when they took the money from my account I had a feeling it went through. Shout out to whoever posted the link . But I think I figured out how to add to cart during these releases . Worked got these and worked for balmania last week

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal :smokin

Last edited:
There should be a NT poll where we can see how many people struck out, copped, or copped multiple pairs. It seems like the majority of people here got multiple pairs. 

There should be a NT poll where we can see how many people struck out, copped, or copped multiple pairs. It seems like the majority of people here got multiple pairs. 
If you copped you were more likely to get on Niketalk.com and let everybody know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom