ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your order shipped on ssense, do you know what the status progression should be? Mine still at processing but PayPal status is only authorized.
I think it once placed it goes Received and then Processing.  It can also go 'Hold'.  Haven't had any of mine get further, so don't know what the next is - hopefully Shipped!

They said today it can take a couple of days to ship out.

SSense people... For the love of God give your orders a friggin day or two, you will get your shipment confirmation, in the words of Aaron Rodgers...

R

E

L

A

X

Sadderday came early
more like hasn't ended!

laugh.gif

This Yeezy hunt got a brother feeling washed up like Peyton Manning... I gotta learn how to write code or something. 

grateful dead concert on friday wiped me out until late saturday afternoon. Should have cut my loses then instead of wasting the rest of my weekend + half a monday

I am on the y-3 site for Sweden, but I need another European Country if they might pop up on the site.

Every time I change the Country I get redirected to the main page and can't return to the site of the shoes.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I'm gonna tell you The people that make those codes buy sneakers on the side

they real money is Concert Tickets  - Same Bot makers Love to eat off Concert Tickets drops

they real money is Concert Tickets  - Same Bot makers Love to eat off Concert Tickets drops
My boy from Philly crushes the Concert Tickets

anyone still has their pair stuck in cart on y-3?? i got a link for you ...only pm me if you have actual proof that you are in cart with a pair.

Tried to cop manual on Bieber tickets today to flip. What a waste of my time

These sites are actually great sites to buy shoes/clothes from. If you've purchased items from END., Mr. Porter, ssense, then you know their service is top notch. Also, if you are familiar with the sites before the drop, then your chances go way up. Don't think you can just click a link and figure out checkout on the fly.

My advice is to just practice a little next time. Forget the bots, manual is still just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom