ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so mythical about getting your pairs out of the building and in your hands while everybody else is sweating and hoping for the best. The extra $20 was worth it to me.
Good 4 u, but whoever said u have a better chance copping by paying extra shipping is wrong.  Don't wanna hear that myth when the black 350s roll out.  

What's so mythical about getting your pairs out of the building and in your hands while everybody else is sweating and hoping for the best. The extra $20 was worth it to me.

Good 4 u, but whoever said u have a better chance copping by paying extra shipping is wrong.  Don't wanna hear that myth when the black 350s roll out.  

It's not a better chance at copping, it just provides peace of mind for some. It really is that simple.

First post, but just got my pair in the mail. Size 8. I am between a size 9 and 9.5 and these are very very snug. I am thinking about selling and buying a size 9. Or do you think it would be better to trade straight up for a 9?

First post, but just got my pair in the mail. Size 8. I am between a size 9 and 9.5 and these are very very snug. I am thinking about selling and buying a size 9. Or do you think it would be better to trade straight up for a 9?
I think size 8 may be more valuable than size 9 but don't quote me on that

8 is more valuable but trading straight up would obviously be the more convenient way of going about it. It wouldn't be strange to request a little cash in the swap.

That little girls review was awesome 
laugh.gif
 the only people that can give true and raw reviews of shoes are little kids and old people, the rest of us are blinded by BS... I always show my new pickups to my grandparents, first question from my grandpa no matter what it is "how much did they cost?" and my favorite from my grandma is always "why did you buy those ugly *** shoes?!" (Supreme foams, WTKD 6 and countless others) ...vid was great up until that lame on-foot portion 
sick.gif
 do people really use that as a deciding factor?

That little girls review was awesome 
laugh.gif
 the only people that can give true and raw reviews of shoes are little kids and old people, the rest of us are blinded by BS... I always show my new pickups to my grandparents, first question from my grandpa no matter what it is "how much did they cost?" and my favorite from my grandma is always "why did you buy those ugly *** shoes?!" (Supreme foams, WTKD 6 and countless others) ...vid was great up until that lame on-foot portion 
sick.gif
 do people really use that as a deciding factor?
Exactly why i can't pay resell, my grandparents would slap the **** out of me 
laugh.gif

Look at the EUR size on your Nike boxes and base it on that.

I wear an 11.5 in most jordans, 11 in AF1 and the 11 is the size that matches me best for adidas.

That little girls review was awesome :lol:  the only people that can give true and raw reviews of shoes are little kids and old people, the rest of us are blinded by BS... I always show my new pickups to my grandparents, first question from my grandpa no matter what it is "how much did they cost?" and my favorite from my grandma is always "why did you buy those ugly *** shoes?!" (Supreme foams, WTKD 6 and countless others) ...vid was great up until that lame on-foot portion :x  do people really use that as a deciding factor?

Appreciate the feedback fambs

i have an extra sz 9. let me know.

The box size difference between the 5 and 14 is jokes...

Think you could give us some comparison shots of the shoes too, please? :lol:

5 pairs ! Man I'm salty haha. the black pair can't come out any sooner . I need some yeezys in my life and I just can't justify spending a rack on a shoe I'm going to beat to the ground . Hopefully I can eat on the next release . Congrats to everyone who got their pairs

That's getting deleted. :rofl:

Man this thread is live! You guys are awesome man! The Following! I wish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom