ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on Barney's in Chi??

A friend who works at Apartment Number 9 in Chi is saying that he heard from a good source that Barney's is getting more pairs than any other spot in Chi... and its FCFS - so I bet it will be a mad house there

They do. With their high-end clients who expect favors.
Well I mean wouldn't you expect that? If it's a celebrity or some rich individual who shops there it makes sense for Barneys, not mercer. Someone just waves their black card in front of them and they do whatever he/she wants. Money talks.

Not too much on sizing online. I usually wear a 10.5 (foot measures 10.25). I ordered a 9 here. If it fits, great. If not, great ($).

Any word on Barney's in Chi??

A friend who works at Apartment Number 9 in Chi is saying that he heard from a good source that Barney's is getting more pairs than any other spot in Chi... and its FCFS - so I bet it will be a mad house there
You going to be out there?

My old boss won 3 pairs in Houston.
mean.gif
2 at Willowbrook HOH and 1 at Galleria HOH
Damn I should have entered some raffles.  I never do cause I usually hit online but this is one time I should have taken that option as well.

My friend there says they are - I would trust it - but if anyone else on here can confirm, others would appreciate it

so many people getting multiples. This is WAYYYYYYYYYY more than the 750
Yeah, I guess we won't really know how much more until the official releases tomorrow, but you can definitely tell there are far more pairs of the 350 than 750, which we all kinda expected. All these stories of people copin multiple pairs and the amount of stores getting these is crazy though. I really feel like ebay is gonna flood after tomorrow.

why are ya'll letting out info lol
word, then come release, cry how they had problems getting a pair. Not like the info isn't out there, but when you put it on front street for the lurkers, expect that rumor to spread faster. 

Though I am glad more people cooked and glad these will be flooded, maybe we can finally see an end to 4 digit resell prices for some damn yeezys. 

Im going to guess they really flooded every shop with the 350s. They know the hype is real and its going to sell out not matter what because resellers will clean it up. I hope i get lucky and cop a pair. Going a full sz down on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom