ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think he was dishonest.  Most people misinterpreted.  He said, "Eventually everyone who wants to get Yeezy's will get Yeezy's."  <-- Does not mean the first initial sneaker launch and/or this specific style or colorway.  Maybe down the line with other styles and/or colorways we may see morep production numbers.

He said, "9000 pairs produced overall by Adidas".  Again, most misinterpreted thinking it was 9k pairs in the 1st NYC launch.  Not accurate at all.  We did not get 9k pairs on the initial launch.  2nd launch was just as limited and the one upcoming "Euro Only" will be as well. Leading to believe the number stated may be fairly accurate.
yes a lot of stuff was misinterpreted, but he also said some things that was confusing and contradicting. But he did say there are 9k pairs releasing that saturday 2/14 in NYC. Was that the case on saturday? Nope. And after relistening to the interview, he did say theres only 9,000 pairs available, which most likely meant produced in total. Have all 9,000 pairs been sold or distributed? It doesn't look like it. 
Size 6 is at $4,050 on eBay.
mean.gif
. These would be too big for me anyway so I guess I'm not missing out, still wanted them though.
the smallest they made was a size 6 anyway, unless you're Kourtney. 

Last edited:
Welppp.. the euro drop is comin' up fast. It's been a minute.. let's hope for a re-stock! #chinesefactories #dontfailmenow

yes a lot of stuff was misinterpreted, but he also said some things that was confusing and contradicting. But he did say there are 9k pairs releasing that saturday 2/14 in NYC. Was that the case on saturday? Nope. And after relistening to the interview, he did say theres only 9,000 pairs available, which most likely meant produced in total. Have all 9,000 pairs been sold or distributed? It doesn't look like it. 
the smallest they made was a size 6 anyway, unless you're Kourtney North West. 

the smallest they made was a size 6 anyway, unless you're Kourtney. 

Adidas actually made a size 5 for her? Never knew she got it, just thought she made a comment and left it at that.

Maybe they will make me a pair if I tell them I have been camping at the Adidas store since launch hoping to catch a restock and have since lost my job and am homeless.

Last edited:

Just wanna jump in and out here.

Yeah he has, his attitude towards clothes and crap whatever

his music and his mental state are off entirely

Same dude who said bush doesn't care about blacks during katrina

last week said racism doesn't exist, its just something people argue about for no reason.

Same dude talking about getting it in early with 17 year olds.

i won't even go into anymore because i just can't, you can like what he produces, like his shoes, or his music, but please don't idolize this man
since 2008 he's said he wants to push out different product.

if you think kanye thinks racism doesnt exist then your a moron. he's very aware of it still in todays generation, hence why he tweeted black lives matter 2 months ago. He just says racism is a dated concept, as it is, being a black person i can see that racism is still going on but heavily reduced and what 2 generations down the lane it should not exist as cultures begin to live together. But he's also picking up on what will exist to separate people in the future classism which was his main point.

Please dont spout rubbish and take bits and bobs out of what he says.

uhh are we suppose to just take anybody's word on it now? That guy is only stating the obvious and something we all know. I should just tweet out "Save your money people, Adidas and Kanye are making shoes."... well duhh

Its been said a while ago that the 350 Boost will be just as limited and difficult to get. Hopefully the app comes into play forreal this time.

better designs are on the way, scrambling for every release is good because he'll continue to design and work with adidas

bad because prices will stay up

i just want a full boost casual shoe with minimal branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom