ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked my pair up from FTL Time Square.. while there spoke with the adidas rep.. (take it with a grain of salt) she said that these will not release in every city thru the app.. chi, LA, and possibly DC.. other markets and oversees, will see them at a few boutiques.. and a few FTL,Champs, and Adidas stores...  there will be a online release, and that release will likely include the lows as well... however she reiterated that these aren't as plentiful as many think....

again take it however,, just passing along what was told to me

My homegirl went to pick them up for me and she was talking to some dude from kayne west camp he said they are not going world wide some another sneakers are He said they wouldn't do that to ppl so you could sell them and make a profit or keep them. For those of you who are picking it up especially from Broadway they aren't going to release these specific joints worldwide. They'll be other shoes.
eyes.gif

Picked my pair up from FTL Time Square.. while there spoke with the adidas rep.. (take it with a grain of salt) she said that these will not release in every city thru the app.. chi, LA, and possibly DC.. other markets and oversees, will see them at a few boutiques.. and a few FTL,Champs, and Adidas stores...  there will be a online release, and that release will likely include the lows as well... however she reiterated that these aren't as plentiful as many think....

I think it's almost as bad to take a word from them, because they may be closer to it than us, but they can still be misinformed, since they have no idea what the gameplan is after the 28th. Like, restocks, colorways, etc. Maybe she might have the number of the initial global release, and that makes sense. But anything beyond that, I sincerely doubt. Of course, I'm just having super wishful thinking at this point.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this....Did the store reps check your phone for the reservation or just your ID?

Everyone knows someone now.... Here we go ! Andddddd people that work in retail for NYC. Minimum wage have info on shoes too!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Duck tales ! Wooooo hoooooo

I'm waiting until the 28th to pull the trigger.

If i miss then i will purse a resell pair. however. Resell will be 600-1k imo.

And this CW and this easy boost model WILL be dropping on the 28th. Didn't adidas drop the tweet announcing the 28th worldwide and it was a pic of this easy boost?

Why would it be a different model?

I need them lows too FYI lol

I wonder if all the pairs that don't get picked up today will re release along with all the other pairs on the 28th?

My homegirl went to pick them up for me and she was talking to some dude from kayne west camp he said they are not going world wide some another sneakers are He said they wouldn't do that to ppl so you could sell them and make a profit or keep them. For those of you who are picking it up especially from Broadway they aren't going to release these specific joints worldwide. They'll be other shoes.

I can cosign cause that's what I said earlier this week.

Adidas will have the most pairs and boutiques are getting anywhere from 1 to 3 fsr. How many get sold to the public is beyond my realm of information.

Everyone PMing, just be patient. Don't drop 1k if you don't have to.

Just spoke to an adidas customer sales rep on live chat, she told me the Yeezy Boost will be released in NYC again on the date of the worldwide release.

The second I walked out of the store with my pair I had a vulture following me asking me what size I wore.... "Not your size"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom