ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

something seems a little of the right most shoe... 
nerd.gif
Youre right!!!!

WTF is up with the holes on the toe box lol

This was a while ago, it's old news. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. What do most grown men have to do? You must not be grown since you don't make very large checks.
You seem to be stuck on how much money you make as if everyone is suppose to be impressed.

Every post you make you have to remind people how elite you are because of how much you make.

That is a real douche move.
Kanye west wont sustain crap

Just like any other rapper

You all still rockin g unit gear?

Michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. That name will live forever. He doesnt need to design squat. His name use is all nike needs.

Kanye west? That feminem dude just another rapper that let success get to his head. Once another rapper come around that people love he gon be washed and so will his line
Kanye knows that he won't be rapping in his 50s unless it is nostalgia tours.

The internships at the different fashion houses and these collabs releases

are all baby steps to set him up for his next career in the fashion industry.

Comparing Kanye to G Unit is reaching.

Kanye designs and other rappers simply put their name on a current established model.

I'm not a Kanye fan, but I do believe he will be around for awhile.

Look at what he did with Pastelle and what he is doing with Adidas.

You can see the growth as he embeds himself further in the fashion industry.

I hope he makes it so more young black designer will have a chance to make it in the future.

1. dude tried to photoshop some one else's tag out and post it on NT to get that NT e fame everyone desires so badly.

2. Fakes.

3. with the benefit of doubt, they tried to use repellents or some sort and that removed the holes. though not possible I think.

1. dude tried to photoshop some one else's tag out and post it on NT to get that NT e fame everyone desires so badly.

2. Fakes.

3. with the benefit of doubt, they tried to use repellents or some sort and that removed the holes. though not possible I think.

These are fake? Ok, you must not own a real pair. ****** rookies.

View media item 1459793

Last edited:

Michael jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. That name will live forever. He doesnt need to design squat. His name use is all nike needs.

Kanye west? That feminem dude just another rapper that let success get to his head. Once another rapper come around that people love he gon be washed and so will his line

Kanye knows that he won't be rapping in his 50s unless it is nostalgia tours.

The internships at the different fashion houses and these collabs releases

are all baby steps to set him up for his next career in the fashion industry.

Comparing Kanye to G Unit is reaching.

Kanye designs and other rappers simply put their name on a current established model.

I'm not a Kanye fan, but I do believe he will be around for awhile.

Look at what he did with Pastelle and what he is doing with Adidas.

You can see the growth as he embeds himself further in the fashion industry.

I hope he makes it so more young black designer will have a chance to make it in the future.

Repped! Great post.

Last edited:
He'll sustain it. Plus let's not forget, Jordan is no fashion designer.

This is as good as it gets for him.

View media item 1459498
nobody said mj was a fashion icon but nonetheless kanye wont sustain anything for that long. If kanye was as great as you say someone in couture fashion would have backed him. He's over rated. I could have gotten the guy who did the outfits for star wars to design what he did bro. And ye is 37 so i guess he will sell sneakers at 67 LMAO

Last edited:

Way to disregard the whole business side of it.

Whatever shoe Michael Jordan wore on the court could have been any other sneaker today, forgotten and irrelevant. Nike built that brand and sustained it when it was out of style and on the way out. Who is to say with definite certainty that Kanye, a guy obsessed with designing, won't continue to work with a brand? 

Last edited:
Thought some news popped up. Nope. Bunch of resell talk and other irrelevant ****.

Welp, after waiting two weeks and receiving nothing, I have started to give up on my hunt for yeezy boosts. Time to file a claim and have $1,280 to buy some kicks I've been wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom