ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It allows me to make an account on footlocker.eu

So you think it won't let me order from there? I bet it does....

This is what their webpage says;
Step 1: Select country and languageBefore your start shopping, please be aware that you have selected the correct country for shipping. The shipping address dictates which country should be selected. At this moment Footlocker.eu only ships to United Kingdom, Germany, France, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, italy and Spain. However, you are able to have a billing address in any country, as long as the shipping address is within the countries specified above. Please be aware that the selected language does not have any influence on the ordering process!

Damn already two people camping since yesterday for a wristband in the Netherlands. These guys have no life :smh:

Last edited:
these came into the shop today, luckily they were my size. $950. i'd consider it a steal.

BONUS:
$950 for sneakers is a steal? 
eek.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night b

Last edited:
Nice. It's A steal for them who really feeling these for that $price. I like em but, not gonna go all out for this colorway for over $500+.

I'm good atleast tel the black Boosts come out or even crazier colorway later.

still doesn't make sense though, with every drop, prices has only been going higher. Thats not what fluctuate means. 
how? more pairs are going to be released.  theres a possibility prices will drop in the beginning and then it may rise back up again.  coming this drop some people will find pairs under 2k.  

just like when it first dropped prices were under 1.2k.  now they have risen to 3k.  I don't prices will rise to RO numbers, but with this next drop I feel like some people will get pairs for the original 1.2-1.5 range.

All speculation obviously and just my .02 

FC is not a rule of thumb for determining market value prices. 3k+ is completely unrealistic as the market value because they can be had around 2k give or take. Unless the EU release is pushing 4 digit number of pairs, the demand is still way higher than there are supply, they won't drop in average resell price.

You think if Nike drops 100 pairs of RO's now, the price will jump down? Absolutely not, it'll just get people interested again in purchasing RO.

Seen a sz9 for 2k at FC. Prices are slowly dropping and should only continue with more restocks on the way. 
There are no more restocks of this colorway for the 750 boosts after the EU drop on the 26th.  I was advised from a friend who is an Adidas National Retail Marketing manager and this is the last drop for these.   

I don't have the reps or whatever on NT.  But I am not going to say anything to just say it.  You can choose to believe or not but just passing along solid info.

There are no more restocks of this colorway for the 750 boosts after the EU drop on the 26th.  I was advised from a friend who is an Adidas National Retail Marketing manager and this is the last drop for these.   

I don't have the reps or whatever on NT.  But I am not going to say anything to just say it.  You can choose to believe or not but just passing along solid info.
Prices should still drop regardless. IMO by summertime prices should settle in the 1k 1.3 range. 

I'm trying to find a pair of RO in my size 11-11.5 but not pay 5k
I want to pay $3500-3800 then I will feel ok about rocking them. Because I want to rock the ish out of them kicks maaaan

I copped a pair of boosts for resale price the first Ny release for $1000
I've worn them 10x the rubber outsole cleans up easy and haven't spilled anything on the le playa suede yet

I recently copped a pair of yeezy 1 tan and threw them on that night for dinner! Now I tucked em away don't want to mess em up

My solar 2's have been rocked maybe 10x it's my second pair I sold the first ones. And the last year they haven't come out the box

Such a waist of beautiful shoes , they should be worn ,rocked, used , un ds'ed !
But u feel bad messing them up but fu k it they should be rocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom