ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
but thats what I'm saying though, fakes are fakes, no matter how close to the real thing they are, they're still fake and should not be charged close to retail. Which is why i brought in the example of super perfect fakes of the red octs only costing around $100. If you thought authentic pairs cost only a few bucks to make, it costs even less for fake pairs to be made. Price should be nowhere near close to retail of authentics for fakes because of the even cheaper materials and no stamp of legitimacy. 

That's what Im saying.  They still need to tweek these a little.  Its my own opinion so feel free to agree or disagree but I think the simplicity of this shoe is the fugazi makers wet dream
Lol, not even just that. The person who posted these pictures said these are really old prototype models. Meaning, this is not indicative of the current models, or the progress they've made.

but thats what I'm saying though, fakes are fakes, no matter how close to the real thing they are, they're still fake and should not be charged close to retail. Which is why i brought in the example of super perfect fakes of the red octs only costing around $100. If you thought authentic pairs cost only a few bucks to make, it costs even less for fake pairs to be made. Price should be nowhere near close to retail of authentics for fakes because of the even cheaper materials and no stamp of legitimacy. 
Quick question. At what point do you stop calling them fakes, and start calling them customs. Because, I don't understand how one is revered while the other is shamed.

Quick question. At what point do you stop calling them fakes, and start calling them customs. Because, I don't understand how one is revered while the other is shamed.

If you're finished product isn't derived from genuine merchandise then it's fake in my book. The draw to a custom shoe is that it it's a unique take on an authentic product, a fake is replication of an authentic model meant to be passed off as legit. Two totally different things IMO, though I see where you're coming from.

that really is up to the person viewing it. For me, fakes are ones that are replicated after the authentic, made with horrible quality and basically made like no fks given. Replicas,GM, Unauthorized are ones that roll off the factory as the authentic ones but are not approved or stamped legit, meaning they used the same materials or close to it and made almost exactly like the authentic but are done so without the company's permission. Customs are modifications made to existing authentic shoes, whether re-doing the color or adding new/different materials. These are just the definitions to me. It might mean different to someone else. Some customs can be viewed as fakes because people have never seen that colorway or that material on that shoe. Again, its just opinions when it comes to customs. 

Last edited:
If it isn't made by the manufacturer, then it is not an authenticated product. I always laugh when I cross an Ebay listing that has the item listed 100% authentic replica ... The contradiction levels

I actually saw a picture of the authentic Yeezy Boost with the sole completely torn off and other parts torn off, guy had his name in the picture written down on a piece of paper in Chinese of course. So I think at least one factory will actually make an attempt to perfect it, now whether they can or will is another story. 

Some people in here hoping real hard the fakes look exactly like the authentic lmao and even if they manage that, they won't have Boost tech.

Some people in here hoping real hard the fakes look exactly like the authentic lmao and even if they manage that, they won't have Boost tech.
maybe you shouldn't be a psychologist.  I don't buy fakes and I don't like the idea of supporting the industry of fakes.

Im not hoping they match the authentic, Im giving my opinion. 

Easiest way to tell the fakes from the original, fakes will have a YKK zipper. lol. Jk would be funny if it were true.

Need help. If my solars are a 12 and fit perfect but I'm an actual 12.5 (I usually wear size 13 cuz 12.5 is hard to find) how would size 13 boosts fit? Working out a trade

ray2SxJ.gif

thats bae...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom