ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case it worked for him.  I would also like a pair of 750 Boosts at retail

LOL
roll.gif

tough decision to let these go, but the profit was too real...got 2k for my size 10
still holding on to my size 8. that feeling of knowing that I got a dope pair of shoes I could wear or I could just flip to make some extra cash.  still haven't tried them on don't think I'm going to unDS them anytime soon.

still holding on to my size 8. that feeling of knowing that I got a dope pair of shoes I could wear or I could just flip to make some extra cash.  still haven't tried them on don't think I'm going to unDS them anytime soon.
sold mine without even trying them on, kinda regret now seeing what they are going for ....rookie mistake

That look book is straight up hobo gear. How is that the hot look in the club these days. And for those prices rich people ain't trying to look bummy.

Last edited:
That look book is straight up hobo gear. How is that the hot look in the club these days. And for those prices rich people ain't trying to look bummy.
I agree with you on the hobo gear comment. But rich people really don't dress in fancy **** a lot of the times. A person with lots of money will never tell you and he will never be the loudest person in the room. Why do you think rich white people laugh at these rappers that have these big expensive flashy chains.

^^ I think those are troll biddings, if I'm not mistaken. The media is just running with it for a story, you know how that goes.

Its not that. Its the people who takes the time to go to the concert and open a zip lock bag to capture his air? Thats ..... Im speechless lol

Kanye's a joke man. he's just got everyone completely brainwashed. preaching all this BS to get everyone kissing his a** so they will turn around and drop $400 on a plain sweatshirt with long *** sleeves
roll.gif
or a $2000 plain jacket.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom