ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well her seller was a seller selling ALL sizes for $1300 OBO each. I repeat, a Full Size Run. Thats already a major red flag.
They are wearable.

Ooh yeah, forgot about that. :lol:

Wish i couldve answered your question ziggybubbles, but I didn't have a snkrs code back then to join the fun & cmae up empty on NDC :frown:

I would suggest visiting that Foamposite thread though. Youll probably get more answers

Last edited:
Lol it's true tho, just quoted it after Kim K as a sarcastic comment. Before all the people saying "my connect said he saw these in black" and then repost the same picture that's already circulating as photoshop

My apologies I did a translation of the article and it says it's a mock up. Sorry for any confusion..

Last edited:

Awesome on foot video by the guys from SoleBox in Germany, clearest HD camera on earth haha.

Starts at 8:39. Enjoy

sick.gif
 Jesus

Well I found them on a German site and didn't think they were photoshoped is why I posted them.

Nah it's cool, thanks for posting it tho because I haven't seen those pics yet, but I did see other photoshopped black ones. And I was quoting Kim K because those exact words broke a lot of people's hearts lol

Nah it's cool, thanks for posting it tho because I haven't seen those pics yet, but I did see other photoshopped black ones. And I was quoting Kim K because those exact words broke a lot of people's hearts lol

No doubt. It's all love. Just trying to help the community!

That seller probably found another higher offer and reneged on your deal. Not much "keeping true to your word" with some of these resellers on hyped releases, unfortunately. If I dont get it at retail, I usually move on. Good luck with your search though
Yeah this happened twice. I'm fine with it though, after seeing what people will pay for these I was just going to sit on them for a few months and hopefully have a good portion for a down payment for rental property #2. I see why people resale. But I actually wanted these to wear. 

the shoe is getting 4x the retail . the stuff people asking for kanye stuff online is crazy. Yeezy hype is at an all time Level. This made me laugh. Figured those like myself that are hoping for a restock need it.

View media item 1435317

Yo ... Size 9 on FC for $1750 .... I know some of y'all were willing to spend $1600 ...
was there really a size 9 on fc for $1750? i know there's a 13 for that price, and size 10 and 11 are now at $2,500!

the other day i tried checking out with a pair on fc for $1250. once i hit place order, it said the price wasn't available and it jumped to 2k. smh i quickly x'd out.

ok guys.. I got duped for size 10 for 800 bucks.. luckily I managed to get the dough back, so if anyone has a size 10 HMU man. thanks

No clue what they said, but beautiful
I don't know, if you're interested, but here's a summary. First, they're interviewing the people from the campout. The three guys you see in the video (plus possibly one more sleeping in a car) are the ones who copped for themselves. There are eight (or nine, car guy is never fully explained) other people you don't see also in line which are revealed to either be resellers or people who were supposed to be at work (they say something like "on the other side there are people we aren't allowed to show who are here for business") Then they discuss the shoe - the people being interviewed obviously like it, Hikmet also does but Simon (the "host") has mixed feelings about it. After that they talk about other releases (a Packer collab for example).

I have to say that the on feet vid makes the Boosts look great, as do most of the vids they do (I think it's a weekly feature). I still think €350 is a lot of money for them and there is no way I would pay twice, three times or even four times that on a pair of sneakers but I would consider getting them for retail after seeing those shots if that were an option. Which it isn't as we all know.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom