ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1433770
He has a full size run listed at $1.3 or best offer, and he accepted $1.2 offer? With fees, that dude is getting less than $1,000 which is below the average selling price. Yeah you'll either get a box of phone books or a pair of fakes. Either way, you'll have your money tied up for long even if you can sucessfully win a claim and get back ALL your money, assuming he doesn't withdraw the money. That 1 week delay though..
is it possible he doesn't get his money back?

Spent $1300 on raffles trying to win these 
tired.gif
. Might as well have bought for resell :smh:

Congrats bro! I got married last October... my girl was also helping me try and snatch up some yeezys, but unfortunately I also missed the boat. But yea, I sold my Nike SB Freddy Dunks and was able to buy my girl's engagement ring AND pay off/close a credit card! It was hard letting go, but honestly, you won't find me paying over $500 for kicks anymore. I either cop 'em with everyone else or just LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOOOOO... best decision of my life >:wink:
Dido. I got married in July and sold all my LV Kanye (I had all of them), both sets of Y1's, and my set of Y2's to pay for the ring and wedding. Unfortunately our parents weren't able to help with the wedding so we did it all on our own and was able to pay cash for everything thanks to the sneaker game.

Good luck bro. Wish you the best. Remember one thing, do not let anyone get involved in you and your wife's business. There are a lot of haters out there.

A quick question..has any used waterproofing or suede spray on these yet?
I put 2 coats of crepprotect on mine last week before going out. 30 minutes apart and about 30 minutes to dry.

Bunch of drinks fell, ppl stepped on my shoes, white soles got scuffed. Next day, took baby wipes and wiped the soles clean and the upper still looks like new. They look brand new to be honest minus the sole being dirty.

Can't you believe you guys are wearing these out to a club. I'd be too scared. 

Last edited:

Can't you believe you guys are wearing these out to a club. I'd be too scared. 
Why? There shoes and meant to be worn right?  Worst case they get a little dirty and I'll clean them which I did lol. 

But I can vouch for crepprotect for those looking for a repellant. No order once dried, no changing of material or color, and it worked. All the stepping on the toe box and drinks falling, not 1 mark on the suede.

Hold on. Why is Adidas acting like this is a Isabel Marant or Versace collab?! It's Kanye West! There is absolutely no reason they should be charging this much for clothing! They are insane! Who's the marketing group over there?!

Hold on. Why is Adidas acting like this is a Isabel Marant or Versace collab?! It's Kanye West! There is absolutely no reason they should be charging this much for clothing! They are insane! Who's the marketing group over there?!
Am I missing something? Did they release the line or announce the prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom