ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chatted with a Adidas Rep online, take it for a grain of salt but I believe him...hope its true, just trying to give some info instead of throwing out shade here

You are chatting with Billy from IL.Soccer & Basketball player for 15 years. Own 65+ adidas. Crazy Fast w/my adidas Rose 773 2s or my adizero F50 cleats.

Billy:

Hello

Billy:

How are you today?

Visitor:

Hey Billy

Visitor:

just wondering if Adidas will ever restock those yeezy shoes or if it was one and done forever

Billy:

yes but we don't have a date for them

Visitor:

REALLY?

Visitor:

wow thanks

Visitor:

didnt think they would restock

Visitor:

if those sell out will it keep restocking?

Billy:

Yes, we're going to send tweets and email alerts

Billy:

when they do

Visitor:

thanks for the info!

you hit the nail on the head with this statement. Nike makes a larger portion of their money off the stuff u see in famous footwear and dunhams etc. If the yeezy 2 was limited to 10000 pairs between all colors and say the reatilers by thenm from nike for $130 bucks a pair divide that by 10000 thats small potatoes for a company that generates billions

Just chatted with a Adidas Rep online, take it for a grain of salt but I believe him...hope its true, just trying to give some info instead of throwing out shade here

You are chatting with Billy from IL.Soccer & Basketball player for 15 years. Own 65+ adidas. Crazy Fast w/my adidas Rose 773 2s or my adizero F50 cleats.

Billy:

Hello

Billy:

How are you today?

Visitor:

Hey Billy

Visitor:

just wondering if Adidas will ever restock those yeezy shoes or if it was one and done forever

Billy:

yes but we don't have a date for them

Visitor:

REALLY?

Visitor:

wow thanks

Visitor:

didnt think they would restock

Visitor:

if those sell out will it keep restocking?

Billy:

Yes, we're going to send tweets and email alerts

Billy:

when they do

Visitor:

thanks for the info!
aka March 26th

haven't we came to a conclusion that the chat reps know nothing? Answers are inconsistent with different chat reps. But again, grain of salt warning was well put.

rose's scheduled return is in 3-4 weeks. March 26th is the restock (Europe), info sounds correct lol
my troll failed to i but yeezy said 
sick.gif

Mine just showed up to my office, so I wasn't able to spend too much time with them. 

First impressions: - sturdy, well-made feeling shoe and STRONG velcro, ha. I paid resell, but I paid resell last week, so I hope I'm in a good spot if they don't end up jiving with me.

As much as I'd love to land a pair of Yeezy 2's, since I never had a pair, I really love the simplicity of this shoe.

This form sucks , everyone in here is just complaing now-

I miss Dj Pronto -PR Girl- and Sami lol

pr girl was at the grammy backstage and said so many yeezy boost were given out,,,, i think she gave a speech for kayne from her post..... she prob get her pair,,,,

wonder what happened to the red octobers she was going to burn?

Last edited:
i just remember her camping out in MD for some tiff highs

she posted a picture of her sitting next to a dildo

it was some strange ****... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom