ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ye wasnt ready for that performance Sheesh, i always find it amusing to see Caucasians act when the n word is rapped. I was at a Jay Z concert and they looked so uncomfortable.
I'm white and as long as its part of a song i don't care. i don't use that term in my everyday language to greet people, thats where white people should feel uncomfortable

Got my two pair. One for FREE. IMO Quality on point and mad comfy so far.
nthat.gif
Congrats brother.

From the Espionage raffle confirmation email:

"NOTE: As the price of Yeezy Boost is required to be inline with global pricing. Espionage is required the increase the RRP of YEEZY BOOST to $495. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and will be offering to each raffle winner a $50 gift voucher to use online or in-store on their next purchase."

Guys. If you understand how fashion and shows work it's easy to predict that the clothes would start dropping in July. That's how it works

Guys. If you understand how fashion and shows work it's easy to predict that the clothes would start dropping in July. That's how it works
Lol, just scroll back a couple pages. You'll see dude's can barely wrap their heads around anything outside of Nike, doubt they'll understand fashion cycles. 

Last edited:
Can't lie. I'm very upset with adidas the more I think about it. I know I'm echoing most of everyone's sentiments here. I just can't understand some of these moves. YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN EAR TO THE CULTURE AND THE STREETS AND THE MARKET. There's no way adidas was caught off guard by this release and the hype surrounding it. I can understand how it's beneficial to maintain a buzz around product and build momentum, and we'll see how the rest of Yeezy Season 1 plays out, but damn, there's no way adidas didn't know how this would play out or the crazy resell value with these. If the 750 Boost are going to release again and in larger quantities, as Kanye has said, you have to issue a statement. I don't condone anyone dropping racks on kicks, but I'd be furious if I was one of these dudes paying resell because they love kanye and/or his shoes or whatever, only to have the shoe be made available again down the road. You have to have some kind of balance between business practice and consideration for your customers. It's not asking a lot. If the shoes are going to re-release, then just say it. We don't need dates right away. Just let us know it's coming eventually. If the shoes are in fact super limited and that's the route they want to take it, which they have all the right to do, then say it. BUT if that is the case, adidas straight up BLEW IT by providing pairs to these other accounts to mostly have "raffles." There is too much shadiness, too much collusion, and frankly, too much unnecessary danger in having people camp out, line up, and crowd together only to be let down.

I'm choosing to believe adidas will release more pairs down the road. If the shoe was straight up limited, I think adidas would handle the release of all pairs through their site and app. Like I said, we have to wait and see how this all plays out. I'm not sweating it. Already got my eye on a sweet consolation prize, would just be nice to be in the loop.

ALL DAY.

Lol, just scroll back a couple pages. You'll see dude's can barely wrap their heads around anything outside of Nike, doubt they'll understand fashion cycles. 
yeah people are too optimistic on this first one. when they said everyone will get a pair of yeezys they didn't state what color or style.

Can't lie. I'm very upset with adidas the more I think about it. I know I'm echoing most of everyone's sentiments here. I just can't understand some of these moves. YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN EAR TO THE CULTURE AND THE STREETS AND THE MARKET. There's no way adidas was caught off guard by this release and the hype surrounding it. I can understand how it's beneficial to maintain a buzz around product and build momentum, and we'll see how the rest of Yeezy Season 1 plays out, but damn, there's no way adidas didn't know how this would play out or the crazy resell value with these. If the 750 Boost are going to release again and in larger quantities, as Kanye has said, you have to issue a statement. I don't condone anyone dropping racks on kicks, but I'd be furious if I was one of these dudes paying resell because they love kanye and/or his shoes or whatever, only to have the shoe be made available again down the road. You have to have some kind of balance between business practice and consideration for your customers. It's not asking a lot. If the shoes are going to re-release, then just say it. We don't need dates right away. Just let us know it's coming eventually. If the shoes are in fact super limited and that's the route they want to take it, which they have all the right to do, then say it. BUT if that is the case, adidas straight up BLEW IT by providing pairs to these other accounts to mostly have "raffles." There is too much shadiness, too much collusion, and frankly, too much unnecessary danger in having people camp out, line up, and crowd together only to be let down.

I'm choosing to believe adidas will release more pairs down the road. If the shoe was straight up limited, I think adidas would handle the release of all pairs through their site and app. Like I said, we have to wait and see how this all plays out. I'm not sweating it. Already got my eye on a sweet consolation prize, would just be nice to be in the loop.

ALL DAY.

Adidas doesn't care about how furious any of us are. We're not going to boycott them and they don't owe us anything. We're still going to come back for more, every single time.

ALL DAY.
they don't have an ear to this culture and if they don't shape up fast they won't have a piece of this culture anymore

ALL DAY.
Although I agree with you as a fellow consumer, they're doing what's best for their company.

HYPE is what will lead to $$$. Fussing over it is useless.

From the Espionage raffle confirmation email:

"NOTE: As the price of Yeezy Boost is required to be inline with global pricing. Espionage is required the increase the RRP of YEEZY BOOST to $495. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and will be offering to each raffle winner a $50 gift voucher to use online or in-store on their next purchase."
Please tell me this is a joke told in extremely poor taste.
mean.gif

Please tell me this is a joke told in extremely poor taste.
mean.gif
Lol. What do you mean? Adidas requiring retailers residing in areas where the currency is weaker than the dollar to use USD instead. 350 USD is 446AUD, and then all the etc. bs. Plus Espionage is carrying later AdiYeezy merch, so the coupon will be used. 

Last edited:

Although I agree with you as a fellow consumer, they're doing what's best for their company.

HYPE is what will lead to $$$. Fussing over it is useless.
I agree hype leads to $$$, but it's not like we don't know who Kanye is. Anything he puts out will already be hyped out the *****. adidas is corny as **** for trying to manufacture hype like it seems they're doing. I get it. This level is new to them. They're milking it. Cool beans. My only thing is if Kanye is semi-truthful, which I believe he is, then he gave his input to adidas heads saying he doesn't want his shoe limited, doesn't want to participate in "sneaker culture" and the resell game. Can adidas choose to ignore him? Sure, unless there's something contractual. But the least they can do is keep the public semi-informed. Like I said, we don't need release dates months in advance, don't need to know adidas' secret plans, we just want to know if this run for this model is over or if there is still hope down the road.

Lol. What do you mean? Adidas requiring retailers residing in areas where the currency is weaker than the dollar to use USD instead. 350 USD is 446AUD, and then all the etc. bs. Plus Espionage is carrying later AdiYeezy merch, so the coupon will be used. 
Aussies ALWAYS get a "stiff gift" like this and I feel for them. 

So if I wear a 9.5 in Ferragamo dress shoes, but a 10 in Lanvin sneakers and Nike slides

what size would I wear in these 9 or 10?

Or should I go for a size 13 to be safe?

Also saw a pair on the bay for $5000.  Is that a good price?

I agree hype leads to $$$, but it's not like we don't know who Kanye is. Anything he puts out will already be hyped out the *****. adidas is corny as **** for trying to manufacture hype like it seems they're doing. I get it. This level is new to them. They're milking it. Cool beans. My only thing is if Kanye is semi-truthful, which I believe he is, then he gave his input to adidas heads saying he doesn't want his shoe limited, doesn't want to participate in "sneaker culture" and the resell game. Can adidas choose to ignore him? Sure, unless there's something contractual. But the least they can do is keep the public semi-informed. Like I said, we don't need release dates months in advance, don't need to know adidas' secret plans, we just want to know if this run for this model is over or if there is still hope down the road.
like i said you don't even need dates just give vague things like this is coming in april, this is may blah blah that in its own will build mega hype bc people will lose their **** as they see kanye and celebs rocking the stuff they want that isn't going to be released for a few months

like i said you don't even need dates just give vague things like this is coming in april, this is may blah blah that in its own will build mega hype bc people will lose their **** as they see kanye and celebs rocking the stuff they want that isn't going to be released for a few months
Exactly. This is why all in all, I feel these will release again. I don't think adidas is that ignorant or careless. Especially with Ibn saying what he said and previous statements from Kanye saying adidas promised him they will make more pairs down the road. Kanye didn't promise we'd all have them the first week. He said be patient, everyone who wants them will get them. I think everyone's just in that instant gratification/worried mentality. Let's chill and see how it goes. 

So if I wear a 9.5 in Ferragamo dress shoes, but a 10 in Lanvin sneakers and Nike slides

what size would I wear in these 9 or 10?

Or should I go for a size 13 to be safe?

Also saw a pair on the bay for $5000.  Is that a good price?
yes

maybe a 15 to be safe

should buy right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom