ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao wait, so it's ok for people to double up on other releases (Jordan, Nike, Reebok, etc) but I'm only allowed to want one pair of Yeezy Boosts? Hahahaa Funniest part of this is I don't plan on selling anything. I wanna wear a pair with no hesitation knowing I have another at home. Good luck on the 28th.

I don't mind you having two pairs, I'm just salty that I don't have one at all lol

Last edited:
nobody said anything about being allowed.. nobody actually cares.  But its stupid of you to come in here telling people about your struggles this morning when you already have a pair.

Lmao go wipe those tears. I can want and buy what I want. Focus that energy on copping the 28th. I know I will.

trufff. Said the same thing the other day and the salt levels were high against people who WANTS more than 1 pair. Not purchased.. not purchased.. we talking about wanting..

Thank you. Can a brother just WANT something? haha

Lmao go wipe those tears. I can want and buy what I want. Focus that energy on copping the 28th. I know I will.
Thank you. Can a brother just WANT something? haha
tears? You got me wrong homey.  Like I said I don't give a f about what you buy or have, but youre an idiot for coming in here playing your sad music on the world smallest violen.

trufff. Said the same thing the other day and the salt levels were high against people who WANTS more than 1 pair. Not purchased.. not purchased.. we talking about wanting..
Let's have a little etiquette with this situation people. You KNOW the Fam took massive "L's" today on the release, so coming on here saying you want a SECOND pair is just plain bad form. No one should have to explain that to an adult that ISN'T attempting to start drama.
mean.gif

Let's have a little etiquette with this situation people. You KNOW the Fam took massive "L's" today on the release, so coming on here saying you want a SECOND pair is just plain bad form. No one should have to explain that to an adult that ISN'T attempting to start drama.
mean.gif
EXACTLY.. here you go have a rep on me

tears? You got me wrong homey.  Like I said I don't give a f about what you buy or have, but youre an idiot for coming in here playing your sad music on the world smallest violen.

Lol thanks man.

Let's have a little etiquette with this situation people. You KNOW the Fam took massive "L's" today on the release, so coming on here saying you want a SECOND pair is just plain bad form. No one should have to explain that to an adult that ISN'T attempting to start drama.:smh:

Lol wow. That got way real.

if thats the case, that might mean more pairs for the 28th. Judging from today's servers, it would be better for Adidas to push through with the app for the 28th. At least sold out on the app didn't take 4 hrs

Let's be honest you're acting like a jealous little kid if you care what another man has/wants.

I wanted these pretty damn bad, I don't care if someone has 4 pairs or wants 8, not changing anything for me.

Cook 

Let's be honest you're acting like a jealous little kid if you care what another man has/wants.

I wanted these pretty damn bad, I don't care if someone has 4 pairs or wants 8, not changing anything for me.

Cook 
Where I'm from, we place the blame on the antagonizer; as well as the assailant. As it should be.

Let's have a little etiquette with this situation people. You KNOW the Fam took massive "L's" today on the release, so coming on here saying you want a SECOND pair is just plain bad form. No one should have to explain that to an adult that ISN'T attempting to start drama.:smh:
So you want the guy to have etiquette for not saying what he wants but the other people cursing him out don't need to show any etiquette?

View media item 1413855 basically sums up the whole thread earlier :\

I want to hand out L's to all of you crying today.....

be patient, "EVERYONE WILL EVENTUALLY GET YEEZYS""

the amount of hypebeasting in here = VOMIT

Do you have to have a reservation via the app for the 28th?  I'm in NYC, hopping to wait in line for a bit outside a store or something :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom