ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
showing size 9 didn't sell out before 10:48 am PT (when i checked out). bunch of people were saying it was already sold out.

For whatever it is worth just got off the phone with an Adidas rep and these are long gone. Said they sold out within 20 mins. Kind salty here waste 2 hrs
can you pm or give me the contact number ? i have a few questions i need to ask them-  thanks 

It's all different.

It's a specific link that redirects your paypal account confirmation to the adidas site.

This. I've been telling my homies to checkout with paypal by refreshing that link. A few of them got through.

Damn.. this is beyond frustrating. Keep refreshing the cart link and it goes to the training screen then when i finally get to the cart, i click on checkout and it goes back.. 

Refreshed at 11:58

Got one in cart.

Opened cart in multiple tabs.

When one opened I clicked checkout with paypal 8505280 times until it went through.

When it went back from paypal to the regular site the error page came up BUT the url had the order process "success" message.

Copied the URL into 7+ tabs.

When one loaded I clicked "Send My Order" and If I got the error message I waited for another page to load to try again.

Rinse repeated over 20 times until my email confirmation came 12:41

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says, NO one has got those shoes from that site. NO ONE I don't care what pics are being posted. There is no way anyone got through on that site at all.

finally got the "Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service." so I'm gonna say it's over for me.

Last edited:
Was at the Paypal check out screen before 9... but then I switched my payment method to a different credit card and it froze on me. 2 hours later and I never got back to that screen. I should of just clicked through the entire way :smh:

I don't care what anyone says, NO one has got those shoes from that site. NO ONE I don't care what pics are being posted. There is no way anyone got through on that site at all.
Exactly what I'm thinking!! I've been refreshing the same cart page 10000000000 times and when I FINALLY get to that page I click on PayPal checkout and its back to the training screen. smfh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom