ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know the initial run last week stated that these fit big and we should size down 1/2 a size to a full size. I assume that's true here as well?

Yes i meant the adidas.com section on the app, someone is smart out there. It's been faster then the computer.

This is honestly the worst place to share information at the moment. A good amount of the people sharing stuff are only here for reps. Keep all your info for you and your little group so that you can all eat and all the lames and lurkers starve.

Turned off the wifi on my iPad got the let running
LET or LTE? 
happy.gif

why does everyone want a pm??? it sounds like if I don't get one I don't have a chance at the shoes???

I desperately want to get a pair! I missed out in NYC because I was stuck on a subway for the 10 minuets they were available!!! Now ill be on a plane using its WiFi hoping I can get a pair (what is with my bad timing0. But all I'm hearing is I won't even get a chance to buy a Pair??? Even if I shop exactly at 12 today???? could someone fill me in (thanks in advance!!!) 

This is honestly the worst place to share information at the moment. A good amount of the people sharing stuff are only here for reps. Keep all your info for you and your little group so that you can all eat and all the lames and lurkers starve.
All the info has been posted lol

is scoop208 on this site? dude is mouthing off on instagram how you gotta buy a bot and that these are already sold out. i usually like scoop but he's coming across like a clown.

why does everyone want a pm??? it sounds like if I don't get one I don't have a chance at the shoes???

I desperately want to get a pair! I missed out in NYC because I was stuck on a subway for the 10 minuets they were available!!! Now ill be on a plane using its WiFi hoping I can get a pair (what is with my bad timing0. But all I'm hearing is I won't even get a chance to buy a Pair??? Even if I shop exactly at 12 today???? could someone fill me in (thanks in advance!!!) 

Just keep up with everything here and you will be fine.

I
why are ppl saying use the app on this release? someone explain

I was trying to say that the adidas.com section on the app runs fast and well, but logs u off your account every time you get on. Idk why you have to login all the time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom