ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of yall are straight up mayberry and thats cool if thats what it is, but some of us live in places where you take no chances or you could fall victim to someone else.......please try not to pass judgement on folks who dont see life as peachy as you do

Tans were easy on the Aussie adc no captcha LET US PRAY"
I tried to cop on the Australian site. Each time I got to the checkout it would give me an access denied screen, but after clicking my size there most definitely WAS a captcha. Not sure what you're talking about.

Its 4pm and I haven't heard from a lot of NY ppl getting calls from raffles....by this time the thread would be lit with members posting about getting called.

Tans were easy on the Aussie adc no captcha LET US PRAY"

I never understand posts like this.. no other region or market compares to the US market.

It will not be easy for the US, and you saw how long the sold out tweet took for the 750s. People were waiting hours.

Dude tried to be funny acting like he said no because of yeezys then it backfires and now it's because she would've stole his phone :lol:

Foh Felicia

I tried to cop on the Australian site. Each time I got to the checkout it would give me an access denied screen, but after clicking my size there most definitely WAS a captcha. Not sure what you're talking about.
how the hell u guys go past the flash screen? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom