ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well adidas sent out announcement emails, updated the yeezy page, and has been tweeting about the shoes for days now. Also, the tweet you were referring to was sent an hour ago and you posted roughly 20 mins ago saying adidas JUST tweeted, so I'm just saying get on the ball if you're really looking to cop a pair. Gotta be QUICKQUICK!

lol, thanks for the tip, coach...

No one else had mentioned the tweet this morning so I was just trying to be helpful. There's folk out there who aren't checking the forum/twitter every 20 minutes.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
These cops are more about being persistent and knowing when things are dropping, with a little luck too of course. For me they're much easier to cop than anything on nikes website, that stuff is impossible for me
The same if you don't get in your own way yeezys will be yours

I am going to call monday. What kind of ish is that?  HOW DO YOU SEND THEM OUT LIKE THAT? I guess no quality control!
Its no different then any other shoe/brand that's worth 5$ to make. There will always be a few rotten eggs in the bunch. 

Yikes. That's awful. 

Re-question. Can anyone tell me if the TD's are the only 350's that have the peeling issue? 

So are the adidas.com BD links even working anymore? Didn't use em at the 750 release, gettin some "Access Denied" error when trying them now with the 350 tan PID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom