ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't play yourself.

Figured. I was just curious if anyone has encountered personally, I never have. Fakes aren't my thing. I'm retail or bust. F that crazy resale. I'll spend 2 grand getting my floors done. I've been watching these fakes sell and I'm floored by what they're selling for, if people are really believing they materials are on point

god damn this thread is huge. should be new ones for each yeezy imo

also, can someone PM me how to get notifications when you're quoted?

Last edited:
Sunday and Monday and you have to donate a canned good to enter the raffle
Thanks dude. Is it true that the Concepts raffle is tomorrow? I called them and they said Saturday, but I thought it was strange they would have a Yeezy raffle on the same day as their new collab with New Balance.

Thanks dude. Is it true that the Concepts raffle is tomorrow? I called them and they said Saturday, but I thought it was strange they would have a Yeezy raffle on the same day as their new collab with New Balance.

Don't know I looked on their social media page and didn't find anything, also I don't trust them or bodega

you said this like Jerry hasnt made a career off ripping off Rick Owens (i am a fan of FOG but its the truth)

:lol: this

And to your statement about production numbers.. if these weak Jordans can keep on RETROING with dam near GR production numbers.. you don't think Yeezy can sell out a GR? Maybe not in every single color.. but best believe if he decided to go GR route, the colors and releases will be spread out a lot wider..

Trying my luck online. Any idea what time the 350's will drop on ADC or Eastbay? I herd eastbay will be 8am et. Will most sites be like that?  

Trying my luck online. Any idea what time the 350's will drop on ADC or Eastbay? I herd eastbay will be 8am et. Will most sites be like that?  
Adidas is always random however they usually release around 12:00 pm est (not on the dot, but around there.)  This last one (the 750's) were around 11:00 - 11:30 am est ( don't remember the exact time, but I'm sure someone else here will )

1. Preparation
2. Auto-fill
3. Pray it doesn't get cancelled

You don't need a bot to cop...especially if its off ADC

Listen to this man ... Just keep clicking the link and keep like 20 tabs spinning. One will eventually open up. I took my sweet time checking out and cooked just fine. Don't believe the bot hype .. And this is coming from someone who has a couple.

The manual cook has been very good to me.

Me too, me too. But there's always a breaking point with consumers, look at Jordan...yea it took a long time,way longer than I expected but Adidas can't limit every dope sneaker they offer. Why??? Because there not making enough money. There behind Under Armour and Sketchers and falling... Yezzy isint making anyone money but the resellers in all honesty, why do you think most boutiques are backdooring?? Why not, they can finally make some cash and require you to buy some other ******** clothing/item that is nearly unsellable. Adidas needs to heavily stock it's Ultra Boost. And raise production on some Yezzy while keeping some rare, like the 750. The already high end, rare, expensive BS like Y-3. Why not release the those new Adidas model that are heavily influenced Y-3 EQT 2/3 in higher numbers? It's a dope shoe. Also that Lego looking like shoe sold out. Anyways there trying to replicate Jordan's selling model, the only problem is they don't have the huge catalog to keep consumers that are missing out currently (like most of us) happy by picking up other sneakers. The only Adidas shoes anyone wants are exclusive. Nike has options. Options through ID, dope runners, other cool sneaks. Adidas just has soccer. They gotta change this up or the casual dude is gonna walk away from the brand.
And they gotta get the sneakers into people that truly want them, not the same 5% that are resellers. The dudes that do want them and are gonna wear them are also gonna buy Adidas clothing and if they were smart less expensive Yezzy inspired clothing like basic hoodies and tapered pants, they would make a killing and not dilute the Yezzy brand. Resellers only make average dudes hate the brand. And get bitter. And say duck Adidas and don't buy anything from them. No track pants, no hoodies, nothing. Resellers aren't buying the Yezzy line, that ***** going on sale. There loading there chance at making some bank

Wait, where do I co-sign for the supercharged Range Rover on this point. To make $$$, you gotta have quantity and Adidas doesn't have that (yet) with the Yeezy line, maybe they'll get it in a couple of years, maybe not. Because here's the thing, this is Kanye after all. What do we know about Ye? He's been known to not be the easiest celebrity to work with and he can be off his marbles. He's a huge fan of MJ after growing up in Chi, he's probably forbidden to wear J's until his contract is up...so no matter how hot the AJ V x Supreme is, he cannot be seen in 'em if he wants that German $$$ to keep coming in. For sneaker pheens, that's tough. If the Yeezy line continues to be successful, I can see Ye going right back to Nike with more favorable terms, Bet!

Like Seattle said, you gotta produce more #'s. More ultra boosts, more versions of the Yeezy's, possibly even more collaborations like Nike did with the Dunk 10 years back, IE: artist and city series. No one is buying the yeezy clothing line and never will at those price points because at the end of the day, Adidas is not an exclusive brand, it's a sportswear brand...nothing more. Kia can price their sedan at $50K if they want to and call it luxury...but people are Not morons, it's still a freakin' Kia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom