ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffle at bait all stores starting tmmrw
Can't wait to waste gas and parking for another BAIT (backdoored) raffle 
indifferent.gif

How can you set a bot up if you don't know what's releasing?
i have no clue, I'm not a computer guy like that. All I know is whatever good items they drop will instantly be a wrap, doesn't take a degree in computer science to know that :lol:

lol cs is beyond programming, dudes making software and operating systems complex way beyond bots, just sayin

these bot makers just need some coding and solving skills

lol cs is beyond programming, dudes making software and operating systems complex way beyond bots, just sayin

yea I know that but when it comes to computer **** I'm like a neanderthal, don't know none of that and it's like I have a mental block on all that. Shame because everything is geared towards computers nowadays

No one wanted to show me anything with links n bots n whatnot with CS 

So, I started reading everyday online about it

Watched Vids and Practiced the Formulas and steps on sites, on my own.

There's so much to be learned and the little i have taught myself has helped!

Last edited:
Its simple...dont lol. Clearly the 750s were all bd but not sure how the 350s drops have been there
These Small Stores EAT when it comes to these types of Releases

It's not a secret. 

I know OF 2-3 Stores here in LA on ADC list that is doing $750-800 buck reserve your Pair for "VIP" Custo's 

and it's not the EMPLOYEE's, IT's THE OWNER taking that extra home!

It's not a secret. 

I know OF 2-3 Stores here in LA on ADC list that is doing $750-800 buck reserve your Pair for "VIP" Custo's 

*cough* H. Lorenzo *cough*

It's not a secret. 

*cough* H. Lorenzo *cough*

LOL, I'm certain almost every small boutique in LA is doing something behind close doors. At least with 350s theres a fighting chance, 750s you SOL

Can't wait to waste gas and parking for another BAIT (backdoored) raffle :stoneface:

I wouldn't waste my time at Bait. Its obvious their "raffle" system is a joke.

Entered in their raffle for the 750s and I just couldn't handle the employees. The guy running the raffles was a tool.

LOL, I'm certain almost every small boutique in LA is doing something behind close doors. At least with 350s theres a fighting chance, 750s you SOL
I knew of 2 stores that were doing Res for 750 Blk at 2k-2500 in LA

and I KNOW the dude there, on a reg basis i buy for Retail or maybe $50 on top

It didn't matter i was a reg, Price was the Price and People bought them!  GONE!

yea I know that but when it comes to computer **** I'm like a neanderthal, don't know none of that and it's like I have a mental block on all that. Shame because everything is geared towards computers nowadays

thats right and sad is that to cop sneakers these days is a technical task online, going thru hoops and loops, following twitters and digital raffles. :smh:

No one wanted to show me anything with links n bots n whatnot with CS 

So, I started reading everyday online about it

Watched Vids and Practiced the Formulas and steps on sites, on my own.

There's so much to be learned and the little i have taught myself has helped!

Lol you have no clue what you're talking about

thats right and sad is that to cop sneakers these days is a technical task online, going thru hoops and loops, following twitters and digital raffles. :smh:
yup. That's why I kill it with the raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom