ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Som I have like 10k views on a dumb video unboxing a toy and I don't ever even check YouTube....you got dumb people uploading random videos with even more views...you over here bragging bout view on a video!? You ain't got the answers Sway!

I'm not bragging one guy called me out saying I'm a unknown DJ all I was saying is that I have a decent amount of views meaning people do know me.

Your dog is looking at you like what the **** are you wearing.

You Show ME! how dancehall of war on youtube is your page!

CUZ IT DON'T SAY DJ RV ANYWHERE!

funny to have mixtapes without your name on them!

Post a video on the page today with NIKETALK logo!!!!

Don't front for NT!

What is my youtube avatar picture? Your just trying to not look like a fool.

Hkq3c.gif

Post a vid with a Niketalk logo on that youtube page right now if it's yours n link it here

to this Forum...

and I'll FOREVER SHUT UP

GO!

It's clear as day it's me and you still don't believe me, you just don't want to admit no matter what I say.

Can you not see the DJ RV logo on my youtube pic? Click on the twitter link or Facebook link and you can see.
If I was going to lie I would of went for a channel with 1 million subs I never tried to bring it up in the first place. I'm not a show off or a liar.

It's clear as day it's me and you still don't believe me, you just don't want to admit no matter what I say.

Can you not see the DJ RV logo on my youtube pic? Click on the twitter link or Facebook link and you can see.
If I was going to lie I would of went for a channel with 1 million subs I never tried to bring it up in the first place. I'm not a show off or a liar.
Then just do it bro

Then just do it bro

Message me on youtube and I will reply to you and tell me what to say.
He just doesn't want to look like a clown so he won't admit it, funny he hasn't screen shot my views now but before he was trying to insult me.
Looks like he played himself someone give this fool a gif.

anyone with adidas/pacsun website knowledge pm me. Not asking for info just want to confirm something I'm working on..

anyone hit wit villa... not just this release, but ever? I feel like j never see anyone hype about winning their raffle in this thread.

finally after waiting an hour at the fedex center... still can't believe i hit after the OOS tweet . #Blessed

Happy Holidays NT!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom