ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao those are fine.. Giuseppe is some overpriced garbage.

Overpriced lol someone brought my yeezys for the price of 3 pairs of giuseppes and you say overpriced. This is not a high end sneaker the glue marks are so visible and the quality of suede is like a $10 shoe. Giuseppes are good quality for the price your just a Kanye fan boy.

Overpriced lol someone brought my yeezys for the price of 3 pairs of giuseppes and you say overpriced. This is not a high end sneaker the glue marks are so visible and the quality of suede is like a $10 shoe. Giuseppes are good quality for the price your just a Kanye fan boy.
Lol not at all... I'm wearing Oni at the moment, I'm a raw denim fan boy... Hilarious when people say Giuseppe is good quality

Lol not at all... I'm wearing Oni at the moment, I'm a raw denim fan boy... Hilarious when people say Giuseppe is good quality

Anything made in Italy is good quality, if giuseppe is not good quality what does that make the yeezys? Have you actually held a pair of these 750s to see how bad the quality is?
Sweat shops in Italy are putting in more work than the yeezy sweat shops I know that much.

Anything made in Italy is good quality, if giuseppe is not good quality what does that make the yeezys? Have you actually held a pair of these 750s to see how bad the quality is?
Sweat shops in Italy are putting in more work than the yeezy sweat shops I know that much.
I'm talking denim... I don't care for the 750s at all, definitely here for th Oxford tans since my PBs are taking a beating, sorry for the confusion.

Why you so irate....

I associate Guiseppes with struggle model chicks with done up bodies or some guido type dudes....not my thing bro....

Lol because I really don't see how men like these ugg boots with straps.
Guarantee if these were not limited and didn't have Kanyes name on them they would sit.
There trying to appeal to the high end market when these sneakers are no where near high end.
So what do you associate yeezys with? Fan boys and hype beasts. Stop being a sheep.

Anyone with experience with pacsun pid's contact me. I'm working on something. Not looking for free info.. Legit trying to help and share info.

Already confirmed for 2 locally.. Not trying to step over another man for sneakers.

Last edited:
I'm talking denim... I don't care for the 750s at all, definitely here for th Oxford tans since my PBs are taking a beating, sorry for the confusion.

My fault, just hate when people try to class these sneakers as designer. I only used giuseppe as a example of a designer sneaker.

Guarantee if these were not limited and didn't have Kanyes name on them they would sit.
There trying to appeal to the high end market when these sneakers are no where near high end.
So what do you associate yeezys with? Fan boys and hype beasts. Stop being a sheep.
I laugh when people always say if it didn't have this person name or if it wasn't a Jordan shoe blah blah it won't sell.
Everything a person buy is based on a brand, the brand makes the shoes or whatever product you buy.

If guisseppes didn't have their brand name, then those shoes wouldn't even sell either.

Last edited:
now who's being a fanboy? 

good quality stuff can come from outside europe, and there's definitely stuff coming out of italy that's poor quality too. 

Yes it can happen but I have being designer clothes for a long time even back to the days of Moschino and anything that I have owned that says made in Italy has standed the test of time. Italian designers are famous worldwide for a reason.
I think the quality is real good on true religion denim so I know that other places can make good quality products. My whole point is if your going for a high end sneaker don't buy adidas.

Cut it out fam, I've always liked Yeezys since he dropped the Zens....had all the 1's and had the Blinks at one point and if they didn't have Ye's name attached I'd still rock with them, specially the 350's because well I love SL loops and they have a similar silhouette as well as Roshes....these are not meant to be high end shoes, they retail at 350$ you are judging them off the aftermarket value and comparing them to actual high end kicks that retail at over 1k or close to it, stupid comparison....compare these to other casual kicks and then we talkin and when comparing them to those, GUESS WHAT? The quality IS better....sure is better than your average pair of jays dropping for close to 200$ if not more...

You sound lame as **** in this thread talking this none sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom